Thread: Thyferra is now a part of GMA.

Imperial Jay

Thyferra is now a part of GMA.

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2987.topic>Thyferra</a> is now a part of GMA. I have convinced them to join us and supply us with Bacta.

Darth Viscera
    Excellent. We can now care for our beloved wounded, those we choose to expend in battle, those who choose to believe in our cause and our ultimate infallibility will no longer be punished for their loyalty with the loss of their lives.

Imperial Jay
    Yes, we shall save them all.

Interim Diktat...Is there anything else I can do for GMA?

Darth Viscera
    Ambassador, look <a href=http://www.geocities.com/generalnorys/Galactic_map_mod.jpg>here</a>.

Moff Schreiger is taking Exocron as we speak. The goal is to take as much of the southern quadrant as we can to construct keyhole matrixes on.

Take Griffin, and attempt to take Tattoine through diplomacy.

DarthPoreon
    We control our enemies now. =

Darth Viscera
    Indeed we do. Someone around here come up with a plan to poison the Jedi's bacta supply.

Khendon Sevon
    What about the Bacta virus that makes it so you may not use Bacta??? That way all their wounded shall die... or anyone who uses a Bacta of their's...?? It's a already manufactured virus...

Darth Viscera
    No, that's just poisoned bacta that makes you develop an allergy to the substance. We've got to develop a bacta virus which turns all midi-chlorians into acid, or small viruses in and of themselves, or something to that effect, then develop a vaccine and innoculate everyone we like with it, then destroy the vaccine, and introduce the bacta virus to the Jedi population through the usual monthly bacta shipment.

Khendon Sevon
    Or we could develop a sort of probe that would interact w/ nerves to allow us to see what they see and trace them and stuff... but that could be found out. Heh, go for the virus )

Imperial Jay
    I will do it, but isn't Tatooine owned by someone?

Darth Viscera
    It is? who?

Imperial Jay
    Hmm it isn't? Then I will get on it ASAP, Imperial Diktat. Just a question or two before I leave. Tatooine is owned by Hutts is it not? So then who is the leading Hutt right now?

Darth Viscera
    Hmmm, make something up, like Berda the Hutt, of the Desilijic clan, or whatever it's called.

Imperial Jay
    Then he'd be related to Jabba

I'll start on it later today.

Darth Viscera
    yep. Or make it Burda the Hutt

Imperial Jay
    Twas started...