Thread: Reorganization, please READ

Darth Viscera

Reorganization, please READ

We've taken enough territory, we now need to devote resources to keeping it. For this reason, I'm dividing the empire into 4 sectors, each commanded by a Moff or Grand Moff. Each sector will have its own fraction of the navy, army, and starfighter corps. Each sector moff will answer to me.

Delteon sector-Delteon, Agamar, Wor Tandell, Lorah'l, Dantooine, Coursca Prime, Quintooine
    Thyferra Sector-Taliman, Tierfon, Yavin, Raithal, Ruuria, Yngar, Kade, Carida, Ithor, Thyferra
    Coruscant Sector-Coruscant, Borleias
    Colonies Sector-Circarpous 1, Obroa-Skai, Wayland, Hoth, Maw Installation

Commanders of each Sector-

Delteon Sector-Grand Moff Darthporeon
    Thyferra Sector-Moff Disra
    Coruscant Sector-Moff Sevon
    Colonies Sector-Grand Moff Schreiger

I'm going to make four new forums in this category, one for each sector, then I'm going to work out which fleets are under the command of what sector.

Darien Hyfe, when you're more active, I'll make you the moff of the Colonies sector.

Gormul Hyfe
    Does he have to be a Moff?

Darth Viscera
    elaborate. do you not want to be a moff? what rank do you want?

Gormul Hyfe
    I have been thinking about the evolution of my character in great detail, and have made some very specific plans.

Perhaps if you could tell me a bit more about what I would do as a Moff, and what my privlidges would be?

Darth Viscera
    As a sector moff, your duties would be the following:

1. Administrator-You would act as the Governor of the assigned sector. Lower governmental officials would report to you, such as planetary governors, national leaders, city officials, etc.

2. Military Leader-Your sector is your jurisdiction. You are assigned a certain amount of army and naval forces in order to keep your jurisdiction under Imperial control, and if necessary, expand your jurisdiction. The amount of armed forces that you and your jurisdiction are assigned is in direct proportion to the quantity and quality of the planets in your sector.

Your priveleges: Higher pay, of course. Direct access to high-clearance Imperial files. Everyone in your sector (except a Grand Moff or the Diktat) is subordinate to you, and thus you decide whether they live or die. The military courts are subordinate to you, so you can pardon whoever you please, or change the verdict to one that you favor. In other words, nearly ultimate control of your sector, with your own Moff's mansion.

I'm most likely forgetting something.

Gormul Hyfe
    All's I had in mind for my character was a Fleet Commander. I'm not interested in governing sectors, I don't want "lower government officials" reporting to me with their petty problems, and I don't care about pay.

I want to command a Fleet. Becoming a Grand Admiral is what I eventually want out to ascertain with my character.

Is that acceptable?

Darth Viscera
    Okay, i'll make up a Reserve Armada then and make the Grand Admiral of it. We'll have to build more ships first, though.