Thread: Darien Hyfe step forward

Darth Viscera

Darien Hyfe step forward

I'm giving you a title of Brevet Grand Admiral. As soon as you finish your first mission as that title, the Brevet will be removed, and you will be a full Grand Admiral. Your command is the Reserve Armada, consisting of the following:

<a href=http://jedijabroni.s5.com/nrfleet.htm>First Flotilla</a> (Captured dragon fleet, with the exception of the Tolaria)
    Second Flotilla, "The Gator Navy"

First Flotilla will be ready for active duty 3/26, Second is ready right now. On 3/29, First and Second flotilla ships will have been refitted with one gravity hole generator per flotilla, as well as one gravity hole generator per every sector fleet.

Unlike the sector fleets, which serve in a strategically defensive fashion, Reserve Armada can be deployed anywhere at a whim, without having to worry about leaving sectors underdefended. It can be called up to supplement Sector defenses, or engage in fast assaults independantly.

Gormul Hyfe
    Thank you, Viscera. As I've said, I've been doing much planning for my character and his evolution, and I've got lot's of new ideas to bring to the GMA when I become active again. I've also been studying the Thrawn Trilogy with an open mind, so I might have a new touch for all this business.

I'm sure you will be very please with your decision.

Gormul Hyfe
    Both flotillas are ready now, I suppose?

EDIT: Spelling.

Darth Viscera
    of course.