Thread: Regarding Galactic Military Alliance membership

Gormul Hyfe

Regarding Galactic Military Alliance membership

I think there should be a standard "away time" for members that have expressed interest in joining the GMA, or have already joined, but are inactive for an extreme period of time. A member should be accounted for at all times. Only members that are active with the GMA or are at least accounted for (meaning they have informed at least one other member of the GMA where the hell they are and how long they will be gone) should be kept on the roster.

I propose a 2 month limit to membership for persons who are not active with the GMA or whose whereabouts are not known to anyone. After that two month period, there should be an attempt to contact that member. If they express clearly that they do not actually wish to be a member or there is no response at all, their name should be cleared from the roster and they should no longer be declared as an official member.

This is just for the sake of not being idiots and trying to make ourselves look like a larger group than we are, which is probably part of why this has been going on for so long, and it's really not necessary.

Darth Viscera
    I've updated the roster, I'm just waiting for a time to upload it when my webspace server is working.