Thread: You requested a meeting?

Gav Mortis

You requested a meeting?

Walks into the peculiar meeting place, one with which he was unfamiliar but was interested in what Rane and Cloak had said earlier so he walked into a small room, hesitantly, it was dark and basic but housed his needs.

He sat at a small wooden rable, waiting with thinning patience.

Darth Rane
    Rane strides into the room, a grim expression etched onto his face, as always.

"Greetings; I am pleased that you found your way here without much difficulty. I believe that you are already aware of what it is we desire from you. The only real question is: what can we give you, in return? You see... the only thing we have to offer you is a place amongst us..."

Jeseth Cloak
    ;;Jeseth stands by rane quietly and awaits Gav's response.;;

Darth Delirion
    *Stands quietly behind Rane and Jeseth and gives Gav a slight nod*

Gav Mortis
    He pauses and considers the proposal carefully, "Hmmm. Your offer is intriguing and tempting, I may just take you up on it after I run a few errands here and there. Membership within..." he stalls, looking puzzled and gestures to Rane.

"The Black Hand is it's name" he confirms.

"...The Black Hand" he finishes with a nod of gratitude, "Would prove to be a worthwhile concept I'm sure. Now" he adds, changing his tone somewhat, "What i can give you?"

He ponders on the thought for a moment and then suddenly realises, "Of course, here" he inscribes on a small piece of paper a set of co-ordinates and hands it to Cloak, who is nearest.

"Pinnacle Moon? But it no longer exists, it was..." he states in a confused manner.

"Yes" Gav confirms. "Once I am back from my ventures I will contact you and together we will go there in the search for knowledge of our ancestors."

Darth Rane
    Rane takes a quick glance over at the piece of paper, to confirm Jeseth's comments. It was Pinnacle Moon, alright.

"You have me equally intrigued. I have a strong feeling that this... relationship... will prove interesting for all parties involved."

Jeseth Cloak
    Jeseth pockets the peice of paper and nods at Gav Mortis.

"Until we meet again, then."

Darth Delirion
    She watches the proceedings with interest, but does not interfere. As the others seem to have finished with their dealings, she addresses Gav Mortis.

"There is something I would like to ask. A favour, if you so want to call it. Will you hear me?"