Thread: I wish to talk to the leaders...

Satine Capashen

I wish to talk to the leaders...

Alpha walks into the room, a black sleeveless trenchcoat covering two of his swords, Tempest and Defender, while his broadsword, Icebreaker sits on his back. The Young One glides across the floor, and looks around, stopping in the middle.

"I wish to join your group. If you will allow it..."

Evil Hobgoblin
    A hand dips down from the ceiling and waves absently. The sword on Alpha's back suddenly leaps off. It skitters to the ground nearby.

"Satine Capsashen
    Did you think we'd let you in
    Entering Black Hand's domain under arms.
    Away put throw your weapons or we'll do you harm."

Darth Viscera
    Do not dishonor Jeseth's memory so by allowing this rogue to join. Jeseth's hate for Alpha was great.

Evil Hobgoblin
    ~ When we want t' take advice from a lad who's still wet behind the ears, we'll come t'ye Viscera. Now off with ye!~

Satine Capashen
    Alpha takes off his weapons, putting them in a corner of the room. He turns around, showing he carries no more weapons then his power with the Force, and his plasma abilities.

Darth Viscera
    You'll have my advice, newcomer, when I feel like giving it.

Satine Capashen
    Alpha rolls his eyes at Viscera, wondering how it was, one like Alpha who had been around when the original TSC was around even listened to one who hadn't been there.

Darth Viscera
    Roll your eyes at me again, Alpha, and I'll kill you for it. Jeseth's dying wish would have far sooner been that you were killed in a very diar fashion as a rogue Jedi than allowed to join the group he played a large part in founding. Do not disgrace Jeseth's memory.

Evil Hobgoblin
    ~ Aye, Viscera, ye hotheads will spout yer fountain of knowledge whenever ye feel. It simply shall prove t'be completely worthless t'those whom it concerns, don't y'know?~

The Hobgoblin smirks satisfactorily. He then drops from the ceiling and begins to amble around Alpha in his simian way, pausing and looking the Rogue Jedi up and down.

"Ye wish to join our ranks, you say?
    To speak with Black Hand's leaders today?"

Hob stops in front of Alpha and punches him in the gut.

"Worthless Jedi bottomfeeders!
    The Black Hand has no leaders!
    Get your gone, you don't understand
    The true nature of the group called Black Hand."

Satine Capashen
    Alpha loses control, and spin kicks the Hobgoblin away, using a Force Gem embedded in the hilts of all his swords to recall them.

"How in the Nine Hells was I to know. You keep yourself so frellin secreted, I have no clue what goes on in this place!"

Alpha puts his weapons back on, keeping Icebreaker on, the blade glowing a faint blue-white. He points the sword at Viscera.

"And you! Do not tempt me too much in killing you. I would gladly like to see you try and kill me. With the allmighty GMA at your back, you shouldn't have much problems wiping out one little 13 year old like me!"

Alpha uses the Force to throw Viscera backwards.

Darth Rane
    Reverberating louder and more deep than the most powerful thunder, Darth Rane's growl interrupts the chaos of the collected peoples, rumbling through the halls and echoing off of the stone walls. It took little more for every head to turn in his direction as he stamped towards them, his clawed hands balled into tight fists. Crimson blood began to trail out of his palms, slicking his finger armor. His eyes blazed with pure hellfire.

"Enough!", he bellowed.

"Hob has it exactly right. You will not be allowed to join our ranks, Alpha. Not now, not ever. There will be no dispute over this."

He paused, letting his eyes sweep over both Satine and Viscera.

"And, if there is ever fighting in our halls again, all parties involved will be put to the death, by my own hands if necessary. Now begone, young Satine Capashen."

Satine Capashen
    Satine's eyes flash dangerously, but he nevertheless puts Icebreaker back into its sheath on his back.

"As you wish, old one."

Alpha walks out, stepping on Viscera on his way out.

{OOC:Kewl pic Rane. Tht's Greven, right?}

Darth Rane
    OOC - Yep. That would be Cmdr. Greven il-Vec.

Darth Viscera
    I think that you know that I would never engage in physical violence here. There are other places for that.

As for Alpha, a pity he had to leave so soon. Jeseth would have certainly enjoyed disemboweling him as a welcome-back present.