Thread: * Flutters from his ship*

Dark Darth Watto

* Flutters from his ship*

a small blue alien, a flying one wanders to the entrance of the castle. Looking up he scratches his head

* And watta is dis? New group since TSC? Gonea too long have I been!*

He pauses and decides to speak, despite there seeming to be no one about

* Hey! Whatya people here eh? I say be looking for TSC, it seemsa to be gone! Would youa knowa of dis then, eh?*

Jeseth Cloak
    Darth Watto's words seemed to echo through the ruins of Bast Castle as he looked up... Empty. Desolate.

A shadow cought Watto's attention as it made it's way alongside the wall of the castle... and then, the scuffling of feet against gravel.

"The Sith Council's dead... and in any event, you won't find any of it's remanents here."

Jeseth Cloak was leaning against a bulky pillar beside Watto's ship.

Darth Rane
    Footsteps thundered through the air, shaking the ground as the enormous Dark Jedi, Darth Rane, approched. Each of his clawed hands were balled into fists, and a menacing scowl was etched across his face. Stepping up next to his brothr, he allowed himself a few moments to take deep breaths before speaking.

"What," he growled "Could you possibly want?"

Dark Darth Watto

TSC? Dead?

* Watto flies in puzzlement *

But strong was it! Eh, what happen? say , no Jedi beat it, did they? So... you dont mind me asking you Nubians what happen?

Jeseth Cloak

Re: TSC? Dead?

"The great and mighty Itala Marzullo had a bit of a problem keeping control of his underlings. A power struggle insued, and TSC split away. Now the remanents are TSE and TSO. TSO is basically the core of the original TSC. They have remained more or less the same.

TSE has taken in so many members that the original philosophies have become weak and dilluted. They barely remember their history, if any there even know it. There is more to the tale, but for what you're asking, I hope that will suffice."