:Graem walks slowly through the acidic storm, shielded by a Force shield, her mind lost deep in the past...remembering her frantic return home after the accident with Nichos, to find the frozen corpses of her family in the snow near their home,seeing death and destruction which led to revenge and the darkside.
Graem forced her mind back to the presence and asked herself why she was remembering those events, she knew why but couldn't bring herself to admit what she knew in her heart to be true....that she could never truely return the the lightside again.

Graem surveys the castle as she approaches it and as she steps through the gates she disipates the Force shield before entering the main doors to the castle.

Walking down the hallway and hearing her own echoing footsteps Graem stops and leans against the wall, searching out for Jeseth, knowing that he would have eebn aware of her arrival on the planet after she had sent a message to his private comm channel asking for his help.
As she leans against the wall mental exhaustion sets in and Graem sends a message to Jeseth through the Force:

"Jesteh, I am in need of your help.
I came to ask for your help in person as there are some recent events that you may be unaware of which require me to ask your help in staying alive"

:Graem waits and keeps her senses alert for any sign of the Hobgoblin: