Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few things

Darth Roul

A few things

One: Graem D Snowbringer has just about turned to the lightside. I say we terminate her

Second: New Cov, you may have it

Third: The rest of the churba system is under the control of not TSO but a private company that funded for the invasion

Fourth: Viscera, We won't be able to work together after he wanted me killed

Fifth: Masters what should we do about this (becoming a master)

Live Wire
    one: if what you say is true she will be terminated

two: thats nice of you!

three: fine

fourth: I'll handle DV

fifth: the requirements always were to train an apprentice to the rank of knight and to show marked improvement in your own fighting and maturity

sorry this is short Im posting in a lot of places today

Darth Roul
    one: the munchkin thread tells the truth

five: ok

six: the main reason I started TSF was i had nothing to do here. I tried to start rps but they always got taken over. So do you think you could trust me with a position of responsiblity

Live Wire
    *LW thinks for a moment*

I want to trust you! I dont want to have to distrust any of my fellow sith. But to be burtally honest your actions in the past have seem to have been very self oriented. And to be a member of TSO you have to put the good of the group ahead of your personal feelings or desires.

Darth Roul
    I have only put myself in the front because I have had nothing to do here. If I did I would have dropped any project to make TSO better. If you notice in the Chamber I said that I didn't deserve to be on the council. I know my actions have not shown that TSO is a priority but now that TSF is dead it is my number one priority.

Anbira Hicchoru
    Trust is earned.

Darth Roul
    If you give me a task I will prove my loyalty

Lady DeVille
    Roul, I'm not sure what I can say to you, since LD is sort of on thin ice at the moment.

Live Wire
    hmm....*the council talks among themselves for a moment*

all right...you want responsiblity then you've got it. Right now there isnt much trust around here so you better not slip up.

For right now the council is putting you in charge of the tso shipyards.

Darth Roul
    thank you
    I will not fail you

Now about Graem, do you want me to take her out?

Live Wire
    *nodds*

take her out

Darth Roul
    I will how should I say it, throw her a bomb

Admiral Roebuck
    "Excuse me but Roul is not in charge of any shipyards. The Council has absolutely no authority over how the military is run, they are a Governing body for order. This is not appreciated."

Darth Roul
    sorry, but too bad, now you come to me. And the government should control the military or we could have a military take over

Admiral Roebuck
    Thats exactly what I'm worried about with you in charge of the Shipyards. Your past actions seem to suggest that you might abuse your power and decided to fund a private fleet.

As Admiral of TSO Naval Forces, I cannot and will not be expected to have to come to a..."Sith" in order to get my fleet repaired and replenished should the need arise. So don't think for one second that you are having the authority over me when it comes to the building of ships using TSO's shipyards.

Live Wire
    Roebuck stand down! The council has every right to put someone over the shipyards! If you dont like it then that is just tough! You deal with it. Roul will be kept under a firm watch so he will not be able to abuse the position. Trust the councils judgement. This doesnt mean hes in charge of the navy it just means hes running the shipyards.

Roebuck if you dislike sith so much Im sure theres an imperial group somewhere that would be glad to have you.

Admiral Roebuck
    "Sith PMT my dear?" he asked calmly.

"I wasn't personal with you LW until now, so he will take control of how the Navy is constructed, the very navy I put my life into whilst you sat in your Discussion Chamber talking? Those shipyards which I put my time and effort into to ensure the safety of this organisation. You don't realise how unprotected you would be if it weren't for my efforts."

Lady Vader
    *LV smiled at his last statement... oh, he didn't know how wrong he was in that, but then again, no one knew of what she had herself done to ensure TSO would never be without protection, be it their own known fleet failed to function*

Admiral Roebuck
    OOC: There are wheels within wheels in this village.

Lady Vader
    OOC: much like watches have wheels upon wheels inside of them... it helps it to continue to work...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast