Thread: Gengar

Lady DeVille

Gengar

De'Ville waited for the Sith Knight to appear before the Council. His 'lady love', the Jedi Amnde, was in a room under guard in the Visitor's area. There was much to be discussed.

gengar13
    The doors opened to the council room. Gengar walked through the door and it shut violently behind him by the guards that guarded it. Gengar walked up infront of the council and bowed his head.

*I am here*

He brings his head up and looks at the members of the council.

Lord Dagger
    Dagger moves in slowly, his steps somewhat laboured, as he passed genger he winked to him and then moved to stand with DeVille

Lady DeVille
    She waves Gengar into a chair, and she and Dagger sit across from him. De'Ville wasn't sure how many council members would show, and she wanted Live Wire, Gengar's former master, to be here.

gengar13
    Gengar was some what bewildered by Lord Daggers wink.. But shook off the feeling when LD motioned for him to sit. As he did he looked at the two members eye to eye.

*So.....what is the punishment for me*

He remained silent awaiting there answers.

Lord Dagger
    Dagger grins slightly sensing gengers confusion
    "We will wait for LW before we begin, but who said anything about punnishment, i for one have no problems with you and a jedi being together, i understand love better than most and i know what it is like to be dennied the one you love, remember you have at least one friend on the coucil young one"
    Dagger turned to LD and silenced any comment with a nod

gengar13
    Gengar nodded at Dagger a little relieved. He relaxed a little and leaned against the back of the chair and waited for His former Master LW to arrive.

Live Wire
    *LW rushes in and takes her seat*

Im sorry Im late. I had a bit of an emergency.

gengar13
    Gengar stood up as LW entered the room. He bowed his head as she passed him. He then sat back in his chair and looked at the three sitting across from him.

Lord Dagger
    Dagger turns to Live Wire and bows
    "Welcome my lady, if you would like to begin..."
    Dagger noded his head realising that this may be a difficult meeting with very devided oppinions, still, he had to stick up for what he believed in or was he really deserving of beliefs at all
    OOC/You'll have to run this my dear both LD's will be missing for a while take care\IC

Live Wire
    *sighs* very well

I consider matters of the heart to be very delicate. Not to mention extremely messy.

I don't feel as if I can speak out against jedi/sith relationships because at one time I was in one. However the problem is arising because of the differing views. Its causing conflict and thats when I become concerned.

gengar13
    As his master had gotten done speaking. Gengar spoke out to the council.

*Umm before we continue.... i was wondering if you could release Amnde from her room at the visitors center and let her go back to Naboo. Reasons being as you might or might not know, but we do have a son and well as of right now Amnde is taking care of him. So that is why i ask you to let her go*

He lowers his head waiting to hear from the council.

gengar13
    OOC:Hey let's not forget about me. Ohh well we can forget about this thread already. Amnde has left me for...Warren Azalin or something like that. But don't worry, i will try and steal my son from her and bring him here hahahaha.

Lady DeVille
    ooc: I told you that Jedi women are no good. At least Sith are faithful partners.

gengar13
    OOC:She only left because she saw how mad you guys where and such. So she got scared so to speak and dumped me.

Lady DeVille
    ooc: Well, just shows she didn't want to stick it out. Sorry /ic: