Thread: Sith Grandmaster

Lord Dagger

Sith Grandmaster

Dagger enters the council chambers and faces the other council memebers
    "Taking the advice of an old friend i come before the council asking it to officially bestow the rank of Sith Grandmaster on me...."

Lady DeVille
    ooc: technically, LD is not here. But, then, either are you. So, I'll go ahead and put her here /ic:

The Sith Knight sat at the new table, which was not as nice as the old one which she had destroyed. De'Ville waited for the others to arrive before she said anything.

Garrett Blade
    Thats a good point! Why should you be able to address the Council when there currently is no functioning council? I'm not getting at you, just wondering why, thats all!

Live Wire
    Thats a good question...but right now who cares just consider me here.

Lady Vader
    *points to the post directly above her*

yeah, what she said

Anbira Hicchoru
    If you can wipe the Jedi from the galaxy with a thought, then I will bestow the title of Grandmaster upon you. If you cannot, there is no reason for you to possess a merit in which you have no support.

Garrett Blade
    Well said Anbira!

*Round of applause for he who shall not be named, despite the fact that I just said his name!*

Dagger, don't start getting your knickers in a twist just because Anbira won't let you have your "rank". I'm only classed as a Knight and I'm not moaning! It means that I'm fortunate enough not to have the disadvantages that comes with being a master!

Lady Vader
    *looks at Garrett*

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

*looks back to Dagger*

There is no such rank as Grandmaster, and besides, it almost seems egotistical. I suggest you not ask again.

Lord Dagger
    Dagger looks at LV wearing an amused smile
    "There is no such rank as master either, or knight for that matter, the anchient Sith had no ranks, they had the master and the apprentice...and as for your sugestion, if that was a threat i advise you not to utter it again becuase so is this."
    Dagger straighten himself slow and adresses the rest of the council
    "I would sugest that you do not attempt to pin any rank at all on me, it would not be in your best intrests..."

Live Wire
    dont threaten the council.

How many times have we said that rank is just a way of organization...there are different skill levels within each rank....Anbira is a master and so am I and lady vader yet we dont have all the same abilities and skil level. We dont create ranks that way. There is variation...rank is just to give an idea of postition and to keep things running smoothly and organized. Those who put too much emphasis on rank probably dont meet the qualifications of a higher rank anyway like we've seen going on over at TSE. So just relax!

Lord Dagger
    Dagger looks at LW
    "I will threaten who i like my lady, and rank means nothing to me, i for one still follow the old Sith system with a single master and his apprentice. How TSO organizes its ranks is irrelivent to me, i will still be here when the system colapses and a new one takes over, just as i was with this one."
    Dagger turns suddenly
    "Well now that that is concluded i think i will get back to more important matters, i have transportantion to oversee"
    Dagger leaves what he means by that a mistery and leaves the council chamber without looking or speaking to anyone

Anbira Hicchoru
    Insubordination is fun, until it turns and bites you.

Lady Vader
    *takes out her list and scribbles on it*

Gav Mortis
    Got some shopping to do LV?

Lady DeVille

Re: Sith Grandfather

:

Lady Vader

Re: Sith Grandfather

*looks at Gav and smiles evilly*

you could say that...