Thread: Aboard the Dominator

Lady DeVille

Aboard the Dominator

As the medical droid passed the only active bacta tank in the SSD Dominator's med bay, it looked up at the sound of tapping on the glass. The patient's eyes were open.

It activated the draining protocols, and readied blankets as the naked woman was assisted out of the tank.

-----

De'Ville spat out a goodly amount of bacta, and shivered as she dressed in a white robe. A doctor hovered around her, checking her vitals. She glared at him when he got too close, and finally he nodded. "You don't have to go back in...the bacta seems to have done the trick. Don't forget to take it easy -!"

The Sith knight was already standing up and walking towards where she could sense Lord Dagger's presence. The Force infused her with new energy. She had no time to relax. There was work to be done, and Selonia would not wait.

Lord Dagger

Re: Aboard the Dominator

As the door opens Dagger bows to her
    "Even having been crushed you still look as lovely as ever my dear"
    Dagger chuckles
    "Where is it you need to go"
    DeVille: "Selonia"
    Dagger nods and instructs the bridge of their desination then motions for DeVille to walk with him
    "Please join me for dinner, and as you are using my ship perhaps an explanation of why we are going to Selonia..."
    Dagger falls silent, seeming to remember something from long ago but does not speak it

Lady DeVille

De'Ville didn't notice Dagger's reflective moment, but walked slowly alongside him. "Why Selonia?"

She paused. "I have someone to meet there. And soon."

Dagger nodded, and motioned her into a room. "Please, have a seat and conserve your energy." De'Ville conceded, and they sat together at a table.

"I am meeting Sanis Prent, to discuss some business that he will be undertaking for me. I was also informed by the captain of my gunboat that the freighter Layla has been delivered by Tondry to TSO. I am going to deliver the ship back to Sanis tomorrow when we meet."

She tapped a finger on the tabletop. "If all goes well, what do you say to hosting a little meeting here on the Dominator? I think you know what I mean."

Lord Dagger

Dagger raises a quizical eyebrow
    "I'm not exactly sure, not when I know how your mind works...but of course, just remember nothing is private on this ship, i know everything that happenes onboard"
    Dagger falls silent for a moment and then motions a waiter droid over and begins ordering a Rancor steak

Lady DeVille

She didn't feel like trying to talk politics at the moment, and so De'Ville ordered a light meal as well. It wouldn't take long to get to the meeting with Mr. Prent.

Lord Dagger

Dagger sets about consuming the huge rancor steak watching DeVille all the while and keeping an eye on the clock.
    Once the meal is concluded Dagger leads DeVille to the bridge as the Dominator approaches Selonia

Lady DeVille

On the bridge she excused herself to have a short <a href=http://pub37.ezboard.com/fsanisjointfrm1.showMessage?topicID=55.topic>conve rsation</a> on her commlink. Looking out the viewscreen De'Ville allowed herself a small smile as the planet loomed in front.

Lady DeVille

The comm officer on the bridge called out, "There is a frieghter approaching, designation, the Layla."

De'Ville turned to Dagger. "Right on time. If you would be so good as to keep an eye on the Layla while I conduct my business with Prent?"

Dagger nodded, and motioned for the Layla to be held in a tractor beam and pulled into a docking bay.

The slim Sith Knight hurried to the shuttle bay, and prepared for Selonia.

ooc: Con't at swfans pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3600.topic /ic: