Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Out of the Frying Pan

Admiral Roebuck

Re: Out of the Frying Pan

The moment the Infiltrator left Correlia's atmosphere it was met by an enormous volley of ion blasts accompanied by the ion cannon fire from the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre, several of the blasts were direct hits, rendering the engines useless ofr the time being. The rest of the volley narrowly missed Lady Vaders ship as it followed the Infiltrator out into space.

Roebuck looked on from the ground as the four Victory Star Destroyers and Imperial Star Destroyer he strategically organised about the planet in orbit, did their job efficiently. The ship had been incapacitated and was now caught in a tractor beam, being gradually pulled in, towards the ISD.

Lady Vader

*LV's cockpit shield darkened as the volley of ion blasts from the Cizerack ship came towards the fleeing Infiltrator... it was all she could to to keep from being hit herself... but, lucky for her, soon the Infiltrator was dead in space, being pulled in by one of TSO's ISDs*

*she angled her ship, Blood's Shadow, to fly just above and behind the Infiltrator as it was tugged in by the tracker beam... she would be there when the theif emerged*

Live Wire

*LW saw the message on her screen just as the ship cloaked. How could this bastard threaten the life of an innocent child? She stared for a moment at the name on the screen and she felt as if her blood had run cold and had started boiling all at the same moment. The message was addressed to Catherine....no one knew that her real name was Catherine!

Somehow the sight of it infuriated her...how dare this son of a bitch address her in such a personal manner!! How dare he steal Ariel! She smashed her fists into the strikes computer console.

For the first time LW had to admit to herself that she was scared....was she risking Ariel's life by pursing him? Should she force his hand? damn it!! She didnt know what to do. She opened herself up to the force hoping to get a sense of the small child. She found the tiny mind somehow in the mass confusion of everything and sent the baby a message

I love you

She sensed the man in the ship with her and she could feel his anger....not directed specifically but just anger. She wasnt sure how to react but she felt her own anger well up inside her.

she activated the strikes communications system and sent a transmission to the ship.*

"unidentified ship....I dont know who you are or where the hell you came from but if you harm that child I'll personally make sure your death is slow and painfull! I want to know who you are and why you feel you have the right to come in here and kidnapp my child!

AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!!!"

*LW felt herself becomming irrational and cut off her message. she activated the slave to LV's infiltrator. Within minutes the Claw would be airborne and heading to the Strike*

Morgan Evanar

The juiced up White Rhino Tea shot past the Strike as they broke the atmosphere. Very little of the original settings and regulation system was left in the Tea, and she burned like a laser for the tractored ship.

Even through space, he could feel Live Wire's fury twoards the unknown kidnapper. She was pissed.

The extra boost Morgan had dumped into the Tea's engines had worn off, but he was already within weapons range of the offending ship. CAD angled her so both Ion Cannons could be effective, and he closed in.

Green Squadron Leader

*Finally Green Squadron broke the atmosphere and entered space, only to narrowly avoid being hit by an enormous volley of ion cannon blasts. He saw that the runaway ship was dead and was slowly being taken in to an ISD via a tractor beam.*

"Ah great! He's caught, oh well, I wish we coulda' got him, right Tai?"

*The question was directed to his co-pilot, who nodded revealing a thin smile underneath his helmet, the rest of his face hidden undderneath it.*

"Hey, let's get closer! Angle the deflector shield so that we can be safe if we get close to the ship as it's being pulled in, I wanna get a good look."

*His co-pilot nodded again and turned away, punching in numerous calculations and Jason let him take control of the ship for the time being after his exhilerating work*

*His ship came in close to the ISD as it pulled in the Infiltrator, Jason attempted to wave to Lady Vader from his cockpit but she was too busy focusing on the ship.*

"Oh well, that's that!"

*Said Jason, looking out of his window he suddenly notices a new type of ship. An enormous one that he'd never seen before.

"Wow! Look at that, it must belong to that clan that we're negotiating with."

*His co-pilot looked out of the window, then turned back to him*

"Yeah. Can we get in closer to get a better look?"

*Jasons face looked puzzled, Tai sounded different*

"Hey have you got a sore throat?"

"Yeah, it's been killin' me all day!"

"Ah! Sure take us in closer Tai"

*And with that Tai broke away from the tail of the captured ship and moved further into space where the alien ship was and they began surveying it*

Seth TraSven

The captured ship was finally inside the large hanger bay in the belly of the ISD, it was filled with hundreds of troopers and numerous officers and a holo-image of Admiral Roebuck from the surface.

It was slowly positioned and it's engines were shut down, it finally came to a stop and the final sound echoed throughout the enormous opening. It was silent. Several troopers neared the ship.

Suddenly, the Infiltrator exploded with an enormous blast, the fireball consumed the entire hangerbay and ripped apart the ISD from the inside, windows at the sides of the ship were blown out or shattered by the force of the explosion. Most of the capital ships major systems were down and it began falling towards Correlia.

There was chaos.

Green Squadron Leader

"Oh my God!"

*The ship was rocked by the pressure wave from the explosion as it neared the alien ship, for a moment the co-pilot lost control.*

"What the hell happened?"

"Looks like there was a bomb on that Infiltrator!"

"Damn! Surely this guy wouldn't have killed himself! They're either both dead or him and this child are somewhere else."

*He pondered on this frantically, bewildered. Whilst the co-pilot calmly regained control of the ship which began to fly further out again, between the alien ship and the plummeting ISD. He contued to ounch in commands.*

"Hey! Where are you taking us Tai?

...Tai!!"

*Suddenly he came to his senses as if an overwhelming influence had been lifted from him, he saw in his co-pilots arm, a child, a baby girl. He gasped with fright as he realised the truth, but it was too late.*

"You! You're....you're....the guy!"

"No my friend, I'm outta here!"

Seth TraSven

The pilot of the ship, Jason, took out a blaster pistol and as he aimed it at the intruder, Seth looked at him briefly and the pilots neck was instantaneously snapped and he fell limp, dead.

Quickly Seth pulled a remote of some sort from his clothing and turning a key he then pressed a button on it which activated the mines he'd laid earlier whilst in the Palace.

Suddenly, twelve remote mines planted at strategic points about the Sith Palace exploded, ripping through wall, concrete and anything else in their way, the sides of the building were, in places, ripped apart from the force of the blast.

Hundreds were killed as the Sith Palace began to lose stability and began falling to the ground, it was catastrophic.

At that moment, with a grin Seth activated the hyperdrive and the TIE Defender blasted off into hyperspce to the co-ordinates he'd been inputting.

Seth and the baby Ariel were gone.

Live Wire

*she didnt know where to look first....the ISD exploded.....the castle exploded......and she saw a ship slip into hyperspace.

She sat there stunned starring at the destruction around her. Her first intstinct was to take off after that ship...shed tracked a ship through hyperspace once before....a long time ago and she was tempted to try it again....but as she saw the castle lying in ruins she knew that she had no such personal luxury. She hoped that Ariel would be okay.

LV's infiltrator had gotten out of the hangar before the explosion ripped through the palace. She hailed the ships around the planet.*

"This is Live Wire of TSO requesting assistance...our palace has been attacked and we need aid getting our people out! Any and all assitance is appreciated"

*she ended the transmission before her voice cracked...she felt like she lost everything. Some used to make jokes calling her the compassionate sith....and it was true she was quick to trust and to give second chances. A cold determination came over her and she felt nothing but hatred and anger in her heart. She would find the people responsible and make them pay with their lives*

OOC: -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- I dont even know where to start. Time for another thread???

Lady DeVille

ooc: sounds like it /ic:

Live Wire

OOC: thread closed...continue in next <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =426.topic>...Into the Fire</a>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123