...and stalked into the Council Room. She paused in the middle of the room, and screamed at the top of her lungs. Anger, fear, and pain come boiling off and out of her like the plague, and the Council Table was broken by the force of her power. It crashed to the ground, and the chairs were tossed against the far wall, smashing like matchsticks.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath, and sat in the one chair that was untouched. Closing her eyes lightly, she gripped the arms until her knuckles were white. De'Ville was about to do something TSO needed badly.

Through the Force she sent out a call to the members of TSO, not expecting any to show up at TSO, but letting them know the circumstances of what was going on.

Be it known to all-
The Sith Order, constructed from the once proud remnants of The Sith Council, is on its last legs. The Council does not participate in the Order. Our military leader proudly taunts and belittles the power of the Sith. I know that now is the time for action.

We have decayed much, losing members, and unable to keep the ones who are here. I, Lady Lilaena De'Ville of The Sith Order, Knight and Council member of the Sith, hereby dissolve the Council, and revoke all powers thereof.

In place of the former Council, I set up a provisional Council, consisting of Darth Viscera, Lord Dagger (should he return) and Seth Darkserpent. Until Lord Dagger returns, I take his place in the senior postition on the Provisional Council. When Lord Dagger returns I will step down, and relinquish all authority to him. Should he not return, I shall keep control of TSO.

All former Council members are welcome to TSO.

ooc:gtg, more later!/ic: