Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

Jedah Lynch

Re: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

From the darkness foot steps walking can be heard in the darkness.

"And what can your group do if TSE decides to take the other side?"

Out of the darkness behind Jeseth appears the Sith Master Lynch who walks past him and then turns to look at him with glaring eyes.

"However it will be TSO that decides TSO's future and no one else has any business in it...Take it one from who has been dead..."

From Lynchs cloak his wings shoot out before they fold upon his back

"....and on the side of the angels..only a darker brand, that what your brothers and sisters say in this might be and can be meaningless."

A grin forms upon the Siths lips before he turns his attention to that of his apprentice and slowly walks towards her.

"While I can understand what you do...and why you do it, I doubt how far you can take this and if anything..."

Looks back at Jeseth.

"....exactly for who or whom you might be doing this..."

Lynchs attention focuses back to Deville.

"Take it from the one time Judas of TSE such events can sometimes work however it can lead to something else if not strife and tear an organization apart with many long lasting bitterness....would you have that between long standing allies in this organization?"

Spinning around he looks around the council or what was once the council room.

"Do not think I'am bashing you as such my young apprentice.....however make sure you know what it is what you do and what consequences may come from it"

Darth Viscera

This has all gotten very much out of hand. I must speak to LD, lest the entire galaxy decide that now is an opportune time to strike at TSO while its council is being mildly restructured. Threats from two dark-side groups is quite enough for one day.

This should not have been publicly announced so early, for it is not yet decided what is going to transpire.

Jedah Lynch

"I threaten no one....TSE does not wage war upon TSO since they are allies, it has been such and it still is as far as I can see."

The Sith chuckles slightly

"If TSE would ever threaten anyone the people in question would know it as they would be under attack already..yet do you see any fleets from TSE massing to strike?."

"The answer is no,as stated TSO's affairs is TSO's affairs not any other groups and TSE is not one for acting against an ally"

Darth Viscera

OOC: Can you please get on AIM Jedah? It's urgent that I speak with you. There seems to be some sort of mass miscommunication going on.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth raises a brow, examening the Sith Master who now seemed to be some bizzare yet still mirroring image in his eyes.

"Do not be mistaken, Jedah, The Black Hand plays no part in this sudden decision. I am merely making it clear that until there is a final resolution to this turmoil, It may be difficult for others to see clearly who is in charge here..."

He dismissed the look of accusation and brought his now batlike and fleshy wings closer to his own shoulders.

"Much like TSE, TBH bears this group no malice or hostility..."

His voice carried thin and very tendril tones, working it's way steadily into the ears of all present. Jeseth always had something melodic about the way in which he phrased his speech.

Xarkz Chaos

*A voice comes from behind Lady De'Ville. "Interesting prospect, if I say so myself. I just hope this new council can support itself along with TSO."

OOC:would write more, but it late, school night, sleep...

Jedah Lynch

The Sith nodded to Jeseth satisfied with his words at the moment.

"Good to hear, a peoples destiny is their own as is TSO's, which is my only opinon in this matter at the time"

Lady DeVille

She opened her eyes.

"Ah..." De'Ville exhaled slowly. "I see my little message has brought my mistress Live Wire from her sleep." She unclenched her hands and found her brow soaked with sweat from the effort she expended communicating through the Force. She felt the beginnings of a monstrous headache starting between her eyes.

"I would thank you all for coming, but I'm afraid now is not the time for thanks. I am angry. Angry that TSO has gotten to the point that I must threaten a coup on the existing government. Angry that the Council as it is seems to be defunct and disordered."

She stands on shaky legs, dark cloak covering her slim body. "I have no wishes for this to become a power struggle, or for old relationships to suffer because of what I have done.

"But the old Council is broken. Healing is perhaps a Jedi art, but I would that TSO might be healed! It is dying! Can you not see it?!" She turned bloodshot eyes to Live Wire, wide with pleading.

Give into the light, De'Ville...let go of your hate... She crushed the voice of Cline in her head. Now was not the time for distractions. De'Ville gathered the Force into her as a shield against the murmers in her head. The cost of her outburst earlier was taxing her body, and De'Ville blinked slowly.

She stepped away from the lone chair, and swayed unsteadily. "I step down from my postition as council member. I-"

De'Ville crumpled to the ground, head smacking the stone floor with a dull thump.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth walked to her calmly, placing a hand across her temple, watching curiously. He sensed some turmoil within her, but it was too difficult to grasp the source.

De'Ville?

Jedah Lynch

Lynch looked down at his apprentice as he moved to her side putting two fingers to her throat to check for a pulse. Seeing there was one he picked up her body and carried her over to the table and lay her gentlely down upon it.

Moving his hand up over her head he inspects the bump she took from the fall. Something did not seem right, something the Sith Master could almost sense yet it was too distant.

"Get some water"

Lady DeVille

The Sith knight's body lay there, unmoving and unresponding, although her chest moved lightly with her breath.

Jedah Lynch

Seeing her breath the Sith was quick to act not wasting a moments time he patched through to the med bays within TSO and told them to prepare for Devilles arrival. Then puttingh his arms under her again he picked up her body and began to race through the hallways to the med bays location.

As he finally reached the room several doctors took her from his grasp placing her upon a bed trying their best to find the problem that suddenly plagued her.

Darth Viscera

OOC:
    We could have two councils. The junior council would act as the staff officers of the senior council, and would take care of all the less important stuff, so the senior council wouldn't have to, and could therefore be idle. The senior council would be able to veto decisions made by the junior council.

Lady DeVille

ooc: LW, LV, LL, Dagger: I mean NO OOC disrespect to anyone. I am good friends with all of you, and I hope you agree with me that TSO needed a boost of some sort.

I do not want to run TSO. I do not want control of TSO. I want people to get together and decide what needs to be done. Now, LD is off to the med bay, and so its up to you, the members of TSO to decide. If you want LD back on the Council (if you decided to continue with a council) then feel free to ask. I'm not sure what she will say.

Now, figure it out! I'm not going to do it for you!/ic:

She remained still, seemingly shrunken inside herself as she was carried off to the medical wing.

Lady Vader

*LV sat in her chair, boiling with rage... perhaps the order needed some spiffying up, but for it to be done in this matter without consulting the whole body was outragious*

*and what made her even more angry was the lack of respect... the fact that this had not been done in a more suitable manner... she liked order, gawddammit, she wanted ORDER*

*LV slowly stood after LD's outburst, digging her extended claws into the freshly polished table... she kept her face calm... she kept her emotions and thoughts blocked from the others... she became a stone wall*

*she watched silently as LD was taken away for medical attention*

*she looked at the others*

It is clear that De'Ville has chosen wisely in resigning from the Council. Obviously, she can no longer handle the responsibilities entailed with the title. As for the Council being disbanned, because it was not chosen upon by all members, it is null and devoid. One voice cannot speak for the many. The Council still stands as it did, albiet without De'Ville.

It is also clear to me that some of the members here...

*she didn't mention names, but she knew well who they were and they knew who they were*

...feel that TSO requires a "face-lift". I will agree to this, but it will be done in an orderly fashion. And those on the Council will remain as they are, unless they themselves wish to resign. Those empty spots will be voted upon to see who will fill them.

*she walked over to LD's chair, placing both hands on either side of the back of it*

As for this chair, no one will ever sit in it again.

*it was aid to be symbolic, not literal... but to show it's symbolism, LV proceeded with her next act*

*snarling, she dug her claws into the wood, straining, the muscles on her arms burning and bulging to their limit... she did not want to use the Force... she wanted to vent her rage on something solid using nothing but her natural strength and sheer ferocity... the chair creaked, shaking splinters off near the top... the wood began to splinter, sending sharp shards into her hands and forearms... she felt no pain, for the anger had numbed her completely... the blood flowed and she forgot it's warmth against her skin... with a mighty roar, she tore the chair in two, splinters and wood chips flying everywhere... with a disgusted sneer, she threw the two pieces to the floor, each one clattering to a hault next to the table*

*straightening to her full height, she looked at each Sith standing there, making eye contact with each one... she knew them all... she respected them all... each one was a member of her family*

*with that, she left the room*

Live Wire

OOC: You know Im around every single damn day! My desktop died and Im trying to use a slow old laptop to try and get a couple posts in at night! Cut me some slack geez!

IC:

*LW sat silently making no attempt to hide her anger. It was clear LD no longer thought clearly. While her motives may have been good the method lacked rationalization. LW never cared for power....all she ever wanted was to serve those who had become her family and she felt betrayed by the blatent lack of respect shown.

It was true change was needed at TSO but not at the expense of what was most valued. LW looked at all the members assembled......she could see not all of them had the best interest of TSO at heart. It was indeed time for changes. Time for a little more discipline.

LW stood from her chair*

Does anyone have anything else they would like to say??????

Lady DeVille

ooc: *whew* still alive /ic:

In the medical wing, De'Ville lay under a white sheet, arms folded across her chest. The thin blanket was brought up to her chin against the cool air of the ward.

Her eyes flicked from side to side under her closed lids, but she did not move, or regain consciousness. She felt deeply about TSO, and now suffered for her passion.

Jedah Lynch

In the room of the med ward in the corner not even moving his arms closed with one foot up against the wall the Sith made no gesture whatsoever. His head was bowed low, his visage blocked by his hood that he wore.

He could sense the anger that was LV in the council room and that of LW as well. Such things did bring about such reactions, that was something Lynch knew all too well of. For the sake of TSO he wondered if it could yet again recover as it always seemed to do time after time defying all the odds that were so often placed against it.

But he would leave that to those in control, their choices were ones that had to be made now and for the sake of all he hoped the right ones would be made. For now however his only concern, if the Sith did actually feel any such emotion..was for that of his apprentice. He would make sure nothing else happened to her for now, it was his duty as her Master to make sure she lived and served the Sith ways so he simpled watched and waited as the med doctors moved about doing their work.

Pierce Tondry

In response to Live Wire's query, a figure quietly enters the room. Pierce comes to a stop shortly inside the doors. He steps to one side. ' What interesting timing I have.'

He then clears his throat. "If I may address the Council?"

Live Wire

*LW turns to Pierce and nodds her face still showing her annoyance at the whole situation*

Of course. What is it you wish to speak about?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast