Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

Lady DeVille

De'Ville entered the Chamber...

...and stalked into the Council Room. She paused in the middle of the room, and screamed at the top of her lungs. Anger, fear, and pain come boiling off and out of her like the plague, and the Council Table was broken by the force of her power. It crashed to the ground, and the chairs were tossed against the far wall, smashing like matchsticks.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath, and sat in the one chair that was untouched. Closing her eyes lightly, she gripped the arms until her knuckles were white. De'Ville was about to do something TSO needed badly.

Through the Force she sent out a call to the members of TSO, not expecting any to show up at TSO, but letting them know the circumstances of what was going on.

Be it known to all-
    The Sith Order, constructed from the once proud remnants of The Sith Council, is on its last legs. The Council does not participate in the Order. Our military leader proudly taunts and belittles the power of the Sith. I know that now is the time for action.

We have decayed much, losing members, and unable to keep the ones who are here. I, Lady Lilaena De'Ville of The Sith Order, Knight and Council member of the Sith, hereby dissolve the Council, and revoke all powers thereof.

In place of the former Council, I set up a provisional Council, consisting of Darth Viscera, Lord Dagger (should he return) and Seth Darkserpent. Until Lord Dagger returns, I take his place in the senior postition on the Provisional Council. When Lord Dagger returns I will step down, and relinquish all authority to him. Should he not return, I shall keep control of TSO.

All former Council members are welcome to TSO.

ooc:gtg, more later!/ic:

Live Wire

Re: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

WHAT???????????

Darth Viscera

*Bows*
    I will perform the duties required of me to the best of my ability.

gengar13

Hmmm......powwr struggle.

Darth Viscera

Hardly. This organization needs to be rejuvenated. Many council members were inactive, and the Garrett apologist, Admiral Roebuck, has made clear his utter disdain for the Sith. Do not worry, Gengar. All this is for the greater glory of the Sith.

Seth Darkserpent

Seth nods from his corner in the shadows.

"Indeed it is. If you have any objections Gengar, direct them to me."

Seth salutes DeVille.

"I am ready to do what is asked of me my Master."

Jeseth Cloak

<font size =1>OOC: This post is sometime after my return... By now, it would be expected that perhaps a few of you may have begun to hear rumors of my death not being nearly as final as it should have (if you were at all interested) feel free to ask questions. I am contemplating a return to TSO, if current council members are willing. I would have to say that the present situation makes me a bit uneasy... though it is perhaps a neccesary evil.

Aren't all evils neccesary? Hm....</font>

IC: A strange and familiar presence begins to work it's way into the room as the doors to the discussion chamber slide open ever so slowly. The automation of the security system had been bypassed, and clearly what had been used was brute force, in a manner of speaking...

Echoes reverberated as the massive steel gate locked into place, and then a single darkened figure rested within the center of poorly lit gothic archway; dark black hair clung neatly above shadowed eyes, and the darkness was no longer merely falling in it's usual natural patterns. The man stepped foward, dragging behind him a cloak of cold, darkness, and a cache of aggression and pain.

With many slow strides, the shadow's came to slowly tear from the man's visage, revealing the familiar, yet rather pale face, of Jeseth Cloak.

How interesting...

His milky white pupils traced the outline's of all those present. He had clearly heard De'Ville's call to arms as he made his way through the compound; rumors of death and betrayal had causesd him leave a trail of littlered corposes throughout the main entrance way.

gengar13

He shakes his head.

*Nope i object to nothing. I trust this is for the good of the sith at TSO and that you all will do a very good job as council members*

He bows his head to the new council members of TSO.

Kahn12

Whatever you say LD. Power to the people! Yeah man! Dude, let's just go like take over the world!

*Kahn appears to be drunk, which is not good since he's underage.*

Morgan Evanar

Evanar stormed out of the room in a fashion similiar to an angry Kodiak bear. He flung the door open, and all in the room felt a breeze from the air displaced.

The door was slammed with such force that it reverberated violently on it's hinges, threatening to work the screws free from stone.

Viserca in charge? One may as well enter us into a mortician's log right now. He thought as he stalked off to his quarters.

Or maybe its me. Am I cursed? Must everything I touch fall? Evanar flung himself onto his bed, and with a growl, cracked the stone floor. Flecks of stone and dust flew into the air from the blow.

Kahn12

*Kahn watches Morgan leave.*

Dude, he need's to like, lighten up, know what I'm sayin? Ohh...hey guys, make the room stop spinning.

Darth Viscera

*Viscera frowns at Kahn's drunken outburst*
    "Apprentice, close your mouth before you say something even more stupid."

Kahn12

*Kahn grew sober quickly when he recognized Viscera. He was about to say something else, but heeded Viscera's warning and kept silent. He glared at Vicsera w/ anger. He hated people treating him like an inferior.*

Darth Viscera

"Apprentice, if you cannot contain your desultory feelings at a time such as this, then you must leave the discussion chamber, lest you have something more immediately relevant to say."

*Viscera turned to his friend Jeseth. Although he was surprised he was not dead, there were more immediate matters to attend to.*

"What do you think of this arrangement, friend Jeseth?"

Kahn12

*Kahn sighed, letting the anger leave him.*

You know, it wouldn't be that bad if you lightened up a bit. And please stop calling me Apprentice, my name is Kahn. I don't believe we've formally met before.

*Kahn extended a hand.*

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth came between Kahn's hand and Diktat Viscera, nodding to the boy he had trained with not long ago. The Dark Jedi continued to walk deeper into the chambers, examening his familiar surroundings.

"This arrangement may prove to be quite beneficial to the order... I bring tidings of caution, however. There are many who will not stand for such an inssurection within the walls of a place that has for so long been under the same influential rule. I must.." He paused for a moment, thinking of a right way to phrase what he had only intended to think, and not speak, "consult, with my siblings on this matter."

Darth Viscera

*Viscera nodded, taking it in*
    "Consult with your siblings to what end?"

Kahn12

*Seeing the 2 men engaged in conversation, Kahn withdraws his hand and leaves the Discussion Chamber. Viscera seriously annoyed Kahn, the way he kept calling him Apprentice. And when he had tried to be friendly, the guy had ignored him. Kahn wished he was strong enough to read minds with the Force.*

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth's pale eyes narrowed. Suspicion was such a nasty thing to have passing around.

"We must deliberate, choosing wether to acknowledge this inssurection as a new head for this group, or merely a passing dissruption in the usual flow of things. In time, we shall choose to either lend our support... or perhaps crush this mounting travesty to order."

Darth Viscera

*Viscera nodded again*
    "If you deem it necessary."

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast