Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *An unarmed shuttle......

Dark Lord Dyzm

Re: *An unarmed shuttle......

OOC: This Does Happen after Daggers betrays us. Get ya facts right!

**Watches the ENTIRE THING On A Video Screen**

Idiot... And it all happens in the MOST HEAVLY WATCHED AND GUARDED PLACE IN THE PALACE!!!

**Dyzm's fingers fly over the command control. Heavy Metal Blast Doors close, and a sonic web is turned on all around the palace**

Roul, Is the enemy still in TSO compund?

**With more work, giant Repeating Stun Blasters Fold out of the towers near the prison Area. They seak out Lord Chyrn.
    Over a loud speaker.**
    Speaker: Give Up! You can not escape!

Lady DeVille

ooc: I believe that this thread is supposedly taking place before the thread "a child's destiny", that's why Chryn has to be successful in removing Dante. And as to no one knowing that Dagger and Chyrn are traitors, obviously De'Ville figured it out when she was injected. Oh, and Dzym, I would be interested in finding out exactly what you did to our internal defences... :ic/

*De'Ville was taken to the infirmary, as her healing skills were minor at best, and the drug in her veins was slowly putting her into a coma.*

Lord Dagger

OOC/ DeVille is right, this all takes place imidiatly after OLK but before "a childs destiny" therefore i am not a traitor and Dante must escape \IC
    :: The Dominator enters orbit at approximatly the same time the shuttle carrying Dante leaves, Dagger watches coldly, scanning with the Force, he notices something farmiliar about one of the Force presences but shrugs it off as he take a shuttle down to the surface. Once he lands he sends out Force probe for Chryn, finding him, injured and unresponsive Dagger imidiatly calls for a med team ::

Darth Roul

Dyzm, one of the troopers escaped with Dante but there may be more in the compound.
    ::Roul looks over to the snipers who has his gun pointed strait at Roul::
    Sniper rop the gun sir
    ::Roul drops the gun::
    Sniper:good now put your hands on your head
    ::Roul puts his hands on his head and grabs a hammer that he has on his back. the sniper walk twards Roul. Just before the sniper could get to him Roul pulls out the hammer and gives one blow to teh snipers head knocking him unconscience. roul then picks up his gun and executes the sniper::

Dark Lord Dyzm

OOC: No, this would have to happened later, the twins reunited, then DDC stealing one of them. Etc. etc.
    Also The defenses are standard. Shielding, weapon turrents. The Palace would have a good defense.
    And if people would at least take a quick glance at other threads. You would know where the Palace was upgraded.

Lady DeVille

ooc: Dzym, don't argue, this happens in between Op. Long Knives and A Child's Destiny. The people who participated in these threads agree. ACD occured in the future, but the events of OLK necessitated Dante's escape (since he was captured) in order to have the future thread work out. /ic:

Dark Lord Dyzm

OOC: Well, Ok... But In a RP, when you see someone collapse, you just aint gonna think thats normal. So Like I said, I had the computer scan for the chemical used on your body, then had the computer scan for trace elements on everyone else. Some Chemical Elements would have been left on the injector so BINGO! I found the enemy!

Lord Dagger

OOC/ Agreed, and your "enemy" is now in sick bay with multipul blast wounds \IC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123