Thread: It's all in your mind

Seth TraSven

It's all in your mind

As Live Wire rummages through the remains of the Sith Palace, she pauses in shock. She felt something inside her, she heard a voice:

"If you...the Sith...wish the lost....to see immediatly...planet of...you must....go to...Ariel.

There you will find me. Farewell Catherine."

Live Wire

Re: It's all in your mind

*live wire stopped frozen. She couldnt hear everything the voice was telling her. She cried out to it trying to establish a connection to the voice.

Where am I supposed to go?? What do you want with me? Please I couldnt hear all of what you said!!! I need more information!

She waited desperately for a reply. She needed to know where to go.

He had said there you will find me....but who was he? Who or what was she meeting up with. And how did he know her name was Catherine.

She turned to morgan who was behind her.*

I gotta go. Im sorry help the others.

*she gave morgan a kiss on the cheek and ran back towards the hangar bay to find someone to leave in charge*

Jedah Lynch

The Sith stumbled through some hallways. The attack left debris all over the floors, some walls seemed to be on the verge of collapse. How he wished he studied the TSO floor layout better or in more detail, silently he cursed himself for his own stupidity.

Ahead of him he sensed the presence of two force users one was moving ahead of the other. He reconzied the dark force aura before he ran into her.

"Live Wire!"

Live Wire

*she turned to see Lynch slowly making his way towards her. She was relieved to see him safe and sound*

Im glad you're all right. I hate to spring this on you but I need someone to coordinate the efforts from the ground. I've got LV with the fleet and I was going to stay here but I have to leave!

*she continued her way to the hangar bay and found the officer she had left in charge.*

Please take over for me?

Jedah Lynch

Walking beside her as she made her way in a quick pace towards the hangers the Sith noted the urgency in her voice.

"I shall fill in for you here then, I believe some of my fellow Sith from the Sith Empire are arriving or may be already here I can sense their presence. With them and those still here we shall secure the premises and make sure no further harm befalls these grounds, I do so swear."

Live Wire

Thank you my friend! Keep in touch with Lady Vader and if she asks tell her I went to find Ariel. I can't explain right now!

*that said she took off towards the strike. She hated to leave TSO like that but she had left it in capeable hands. Again she called out to the mysterious voice.*

You wanted me....you got me. So tell me what to do from here!

Jedah Lynch

He watched her going, the Sith did not bother to wish her luck. He believed she would accomplish her mission, a mission of a different kind to be certain. Watching her craft take off lynch turned to walk to a console. He would need to find out how much damage was done and make a full report to Lady Vader on the amount of damage done to the structure of the HQ.

Seth TraSven

Again, Live Wire paused as she heard the same voice at the back of her head, not responding to her, but almost in repetition. She couldn't make sense of the message but this time it would not leave her, and slowly she began deciphering the message.

"If you wish...Ariel the Sith...the lost....to see immediatly...you must....go to...planet of"

Again, no luck, she made her way to the Strike, focusing on the voice in her min, well in fact there were many voices repeating the same message, overlapping each other. The engines hummed to life.

"If you wish...Ariel you....to see of....go to the...lost immdeiatly....the Sith must....planet"

"Damn! Nothing!" she was obviously getting frustrated, the voices now tormenting her, becoming louder, pounding inside her head.

She neared the borderline of atmosphere and space, and slowly, the overlap between the voices began to decrease, they were still very loud but it was almost as if the voices were changing speed to speak together.

Then at that moment as she left the atmosphere, the numerous voices, some fuzzy, some deep, some croaking, some crying and wailing, became one harmonious chorus.

"If you wish to see Ariel you must go to the lost planet of the Sith immediatly..."

There was a brief second of silence as the powerful message echoed inside her brain.

"...OR...SHE...DIES!"

Live Wire

*LW felt sick as she sat at the helm of the strike. LV had already made sure the coordinates of the hyperspace jump were in her navacomputer.*

The lost planet of the sith......

*she gasped and looked at the information in her computer. Her astromech rolled up to her and beeped questioningly. She ignored the little droid and started calculating her jump to hyperspace. She knew where she had to go. She sent a mental message to Lady Vader to take care of things while she was gone.

Once the computer was done The Lightnings Strike jumped to hyperspace leaving TSO behind*