Thread: OOC: Regarding Shenraun the Dragon

Admiral Roebuck

OOC: Regarding Shenraun the Dragon

I for one am tired of reading how a dragon, a creature from a fantasy fiction realm is able to dominate an authentic character of a Star Wars nature.

Neither lightsabers not the force can apparently harm this wonderous creature.

With all due respect to the individual that plays this character, I feel this is spoiling the roleplay as the main characters aren't getting involved because this dragon, that has came out of nowhere continually intervenes preventing any further devellopment or action.

Lady Vader

Re: OOC: Regarding Shenraun the Dragon

oh, I'm sorry to hear you cannot rp your way around it... seems to me there are always loopholes, but, seeing as how you can't find it in your imagination to get around it, then I will dispense...

however, dragons are very much real in the SW universe... krayt dragons of Tatooine, semi-sentient Arkanian dragons, the drakonsnakes of Dagobah... what I have created using this knowledge is a sentient dragon that is found on the planet Myrkr, dwelling deep in the dormant volcanoes of the planet...

oh, and this bit about using a mythical creature, please, don't make me laugh... ppl are creating them everyday, and the SW universe is nothing BUT mythical...

I will continue to utilize Shenraun, for he is a rp character I have created for a purpose (and believe me, you will be seeing more)... but, like I stated before, if you can't handle him, then I will remove him from YOUR presence...

Shenraun's specs:
    ~sentient dragon of Myrkr
    ~volcanoe dweller
    ~can sense Force users like vornskrs
    ~can create Force nullifying bubble like ysalimiri
    ~his scales are impurvious to energy weapons
    ~weakness: projectile weapons can crack his scales, and lightsabers can cut very slowly through the scales as well

Admiral Roebuck

And you wonder why theres problems here at TSO?

Get the attitude sorted LV, this is an OOC thread. I wont waste anymore time with this discussion. Thank you for your co-operation.

Live Wire

Geez dragons are so part of the sw universe!!!!! I guess I wont bring my dragon around here either.

Lady Vader

the problems began with something esle... that is not the issue here...

I will apologize for my mannerism in this respect... I just don't like having to prove to everyone I'm not making things up... if you want, I could find the books, pages, and paragraphs to where I sorted this information...

Admiral Roebuck

Whatever, I'm sick to death of this place and I can't stand being here anymore.

Anbira Hicchoru

Alright, everybody chill here.

Lady DeVille

<----sees the OOC

All right.

Is this all ultimately about me and the direction I went with De'Ville? Because I hope it isn't. OOC I'm a very timid person, and I like to see people getting along.

Gav/Roebuck, I would be crushed if you left. However, you can get rid of Roebuck, as he is damned annoying.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

At the mention of "getting rid" of somebody, Cirrsseeto walked out, sniffing the air, and expecting more food tonight.

Jedah Lynch

OOC:

Read somewhere in SW universe there were dragons or dragon like creatures too. Use to have a mean big black dragon when I first joined TSE.....damn he's probably still down there in the cellar waiting for his dinner.

Lady Vader

:

maybe I shouold send Shenraun down there to mope with your dragon, Lynch... he doesn't seem quite welcome here

:

Live Wire

okay everyone calm down! tempers are high but lets keep the faith and trust in each other that I know we all have!

no more talk about leaving and lets close this thread!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Sniffs LW

Live Wire

*turns to Cirr*

How many times do I have to tell you!

NO SNIFFING ME!
    NO LICKING ME!
    NO BITING ME!
    NO TRYING TO EAT ME!

Cause I'll fry your furry little ass!!!!!

Lady Vader

Cirr... be good... enough sniffing ppl...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

<marquee><font size=50><font color=990000>RRRRRRROOOOUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!</font></font></marquee>