Thread: ::Humbly reenters the room::

Cardinal Aiyalin

::Humbly reenters the room::

**Cardinal Aiyalin looks around the recruiting center. She had just visited there before, but things had gone terribly wrong for her in the past few weeks.

"Um... A Sith Knight by the name of Jeseth Cloak had been appointed my Master. He has been slain, and thus.. I am again, masterless. May I please be appointed a new master?"

**She humbly bows, awaiting her answer.

Darth Viscera

Re: ::Humbly reenters the room::

Viscera overheard this query, which was so cooly stated. Inside, he burned with rage, but he kept it there. This was not the time, and his master had been wishing he would learn something of prudency. Still, he snarled,

"It is astonishing how quickly you wish for a new master. If you cared for Jeseth at all, you will show it by mourning his demise. You are not requisitioning a replacement part after the previous one has broken. This is a shame."

Cardinal Aiyalin

**Card raises an eyebrow at the Sith.

"I have done my mourning in a place more suitable than this. We cannot live our lives if we are forever mourning those who died. I still mourn, but I mourn in private. I come requesting a new master. I do not need one to be given immediately, I am just stating a fact."

**She sighes

"I still mourn for Jeseth, and I probably always will. He was a master for me longer in The Black Hand than in the Sith Order. But time moves for those who are living, stopping for no mortal. And every second that passes is gone for good unless you make use of it."

Darth Viscera

"Were I farther along in my own training, I would take you as my own apprentice, to honor the fallen Jeseth as the friend that he was, and ever shall be. However, if Jeseth trusted you well enough to take you on, then you deserve a place in my heart. You are welcome in the Empire, and if you need anything, then that which you require will be provided."

Lord Dagger

Dagger looks at the new arrival, he looks somewhat tired and haggered
    "I will become your master, if you have no objections i think the greatest testimont to Jeseth we can give is to see that his apprentice gets well trained"

Cardinal Aiyalin

::Cardinal bows low to the floor::

"Thank you, Lord Dagger. And thank you as well, Viscera. I know you were close to him, and I am sorry. We all loved him."

**She pauses a moment before continuing, speaking to her new Sith Master

"I shall await your orders, Master."

Lord Dagger

Dagger smiles
    "Procced to the training ground my dear, we shall begin your training at once"