Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Ron walks in*

Ron Thrawn

Re: *Ron walks in*

OOC:Magic wasn'the best word. Mor like Teleport Cape. I grabbed the gun off my weapons rack. Your arm pulling and rib busting is ignored.

IC:*Continues to make Cirrsseeto a a toxic heap of lead.*

Aisha Klan Klan

OOC: *sighs* what an idiot....

IC: *draws out one of her swords and slashes directly down Ron's gun until she slashes his hand as well* Guns are for cowards, little one.....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: There is absolutely no precedent for anything like a cape of teleportation. Anything mystical in the SW universe is rationalized by the Force, and as such, teleportations would be included. If you wanted to even attempt such a thing, you would have to be quite advanced in the force, and last time I checked...you were merely a wannabe Disciple.

Also, you have no basis to ignore my attack. Cirrsseeto is many many times stronger than standard humanoids, and is easily strong enough to do something as such. It isn't maiming, and isn't killing, and therefore...quite legal. Deal with it.

IC:

Cirrsseeto digs his claws into the flesh of Ron's sides, and begins to repeatedly slam the alien into the masonry of the adjacent building. The force of impact begins to cause cracks in the wall behind Ron, as Cirrsseeto slams his prey against the wall with a final running shoulder charge.

Aisha Klan Klan

OOC: Ron, you can't just ignore Cirr's attacks, he hurt you so you have to take the damage....and as far as I know of I am the only one of the people cleared to teleport that still uses it and I was asked not to use it battle to be able to use it at all....and another thing, you can't just make up a teleportation cloak, I had to have a lot of rules on how I was allowed to use teleport, you can't just make things up, magic is basically not allowed.....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: No....teleporting is not valid, Aisha. Period. I could see it as a Master's technique, but that is still a stretch.

Xinkz

<MrT>You're just a crazy man, seeing things that ain't there!</MrT>

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Walks In And Pokes Ron With A Stick in the Eye... The Same One He Used To Poke the Dead Guy on the Palace Grounds**

Yep, He A Idiot All Right...

**Pokes Him in the Eye Again**

Aisha Klan Klan

, you know what I mean....

Darth Roul

::Grabs his croque mallot::
    You want some of this punk huh huh??

Lady Vader

:

I don't know which is funnier... the magic cape, or incesant "post ignored"... :

Ron Thrawn

ooc:At least this gives a basis for something I've been planning to do for a while. could you only poke out my right eye, for roleplaying purposes. (The thing I've been planning for a while requires I be missing my right eye, but only my right eye.) Feel free to remove my lims aswell. (arms and legs)
    IC:*Feighnts as a lung colapses.*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto feels the alien go limp, his body slumping against his own. Catching him with his clawed hands, Cirrsseeto scrutinizes the man, until he was confident that he was passed out. Grinning toothily, the large Cizerack slung Ron over his shoulder like a duffle bag, and began to run away, taking his newest catch back to the <a href=http://pub44.ezboard.com/fthelionsden95645frm14.showMessage?topicID=2.topic >holding pen</a>.

Xarkz Chaos

*mildly wonders if Dyzm poked the dead man before or after he was poked*

Live Wire

good riddance to bad rubbish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12