Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Ron walks in*

Ron Thrawn

*Ron walks in*

I would like to join the order.

Darth Roul

Re: *Ron walks in*

::suspiciously:: welcome, I don't know that I can trust you just as yet, so I will keep my eye on you.

Darth Viscera

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Morgan Evanar

Morgan walks in and looks at Viscera for a moment. He looks at "Thrawn". He looks back at Viscera and begins to grin evily. Apparently, despite their dislike for one another, they've found somone they like even less.

Simultaneously, they pick Thawn up and throw him through a window. A distant thud is heard as he impacts the ground below.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

As Cirrsseeto roamed the area around the TSO facility looking for food, he sees a figure falling from a window. He lands with a sickening "SPLAT". Cirrsseeto's ears perk up at the sound, as he quickly runs toward the spot where he saw the unfortunate man fall. Making it there in good time, the large Cizerack looks down at the injured man. His ice-blue eyes blink as he leans down, scooping the man up with his powerful arms. As he comes to, Cirrsseeto asks the alien a question.

Arrre jyou alrrrjight?

Live Wire

interesting....I cant say I've heared a good report on this guy.

Ron Thrawn

Yes, I'm Fine.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto smiles at Ron while holding him in his arms. He shows his elongated fangs as he does so, and a throaty rumbling growl comes forth, growing into a terrifying sound.

<marquee><font size=20><font color=990000>RRRRROOOOUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!</font></font></marquee>

Cirrsseeto's ears fold back as he opens his mouth widely in his roar, baring his intimidating fangs at the fallen Sith Wannabe. With his beast strength, Cirrsseeto hurls the Sith's body at the building's stone masonry. Ron smashes against the wall hard enough for cracks to become noticed in the stone.

As Ron slumps to the ground in pain, Cirrsseeto extends his sharp claws, running toward Ron with incredible speed. Once there, he begins to brutally swat the man over and over with powerful swipes of his clawed hands. Deep gashes begin to form across Ron's body, as blood starts to splatter everywhere.

Gav Mortis

: Welcome to TSO!

Darth Viscera

Viscera tosses Cirrsee his single-bladed lightsaber.
    "Go ahead, my pet. Cleave the vile being in two."

Gav Mortis

Don't talk about me like that Viscera-bugger off! If anyone's vile around here it's that hairy beast, you...CAT FOOD!

Darth Viscera

I was talking about Mr. Thrawn you idiot!

Gav Mortis

Now you're offending the cat! You just can't help yourself tonight can you?

Darth Viscera

is it night already? I can't tell. My icons have suddenly gone 16-colors on me.

Jeseth Cloak

O_O
    O_o

Okay.... You mean you've gotten them higher than 16 colors?? I thought that was only a myth... I've heard rumors of 256 colors... but it's all hog wash i'm sure. I'm getting a new system soon, it's going to cost me a pretty penny. $1,700. 486, 16 Mb RAM, 200 MB hard drive, 24kbps Fax Modem!!, and a 10'' monitor. Sweet huh?

Darth Viscera

8 years ago that would have been a good deal.

And it was just a Windows error. had to reboot. My celly 566 is dying, I think.

Aisha Klan Klan

hehe...ow, that has to hurt....

Ron Thrawn

*pulls a machine gun out from behind his magic cape and begins pumping the Cizzarak full of lead*

Darth Viscera

Ooh what kind of lead?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: Magic cape, huh? Nice steaming pile of Bull--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- you've plopped here. Ignored.

IC:

Cirrsseeto grabs Ron by the wrist, his claws digging deeply into the man's arm as he wrenches the shoulder out of socket with a powerful jerk. Wrapping Ron up in his powerful arms, Cirrsseeto begins to constrict his prey in a bear hug. Within seconds, Ron's ribs begin to snap as the air is forced out of his body. Cirrsseeto's brutish Cizerack strength is overwhelming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast