Thread: Who be up to the challenge??

Ignorant Perfection

Who be up to the challenge??

Greetings. Me name be Dea Potentiae. Me do be humbly asking that one of ye might be thinking of being me master or mistress. Me do be of d opinion that me be mighty powerful in what ye call d force. This be so because them jedi counselors that me mother did be listening to all d time, once they did approach me and they did be saying that me should be joining them but me mother, she did refuse to let me go...she be having other plans for me, aye, she be having plans of me wedding some old geezer and taking me place on d throne. Me be thinking no. So me did run away and be coming here to make a name for me. Me do admit to some misgivings about coming here instead of d Jedi Academy, but the jedi they do be planning on turning me in. Me mother's counselors did always be telling some such story of d cruelty of d Sith, them jedi do be lying so often that it do be difficult to find d truth. Me do be hoping me be making d right decision.

Ignorant Perfection

Re: Who be up to the challenge??

Me do be now realizing just how much being welcomed into d Sith does be meaningful to me. It do be something me be doing on me own. Here, me be not having any influence because me be a future queen. Me do not be having me mother wispering d words me should be saying into me ear. It do be just me. And me do be just another person in d eyes of d Sith.

Lord Dagger

You believe yourself to be great? Then i will train you, and teach you what a real Sith should be...and you will not enjoy it i asure you

Ignorant Perfection

Me do not be great yet, master, me only supposedly be strong. Through yer training me, me do be hoping to be reaching me full potential. Me be asking if ye would be wanting me to be losing me accent. Me do realize that for those not from me planet, it does be difficult to understand. If'n ye be wanting, me could talk in yer accent. Previously me be not wanting to take the effort to be speaking "normally" it does just be simpler for me to be talking with me accent.
    OOC: it also be making it difficult for ye to be seeing any misspelled words....perhaps...

Lord Dagger

Oh yes, with my training you will be strong...strong or dead, as for the accent i care not either way, but if i missunderstand you because of your acent then it will be your problem...
    OOC/Which ever style of writing is easiest for you my dear, i'm not overly fussy\IC