Thread: Avalon

Lady DeVille

Avalon

Is there any way we could ACTUALLY attack the Jedi? I mean, that's why we're here, isn't it?

I was just pondering at my desk in my room at the Palace, and it occurred to me... We should plan a large scale assault on the Jedi. Coordinate with the other Sith groups, sich as TSE and RSO. But we should do this! It would take a lot of planning, but it would be great fun... heheheheheh

Live Wire

Re: Avalon

man the planning that would take...it would be fun though

Lady DeVille

Is there anyway we can discuss this with the leaders of those groups in a closed forum?

anyway, as much as I hate to agree with @#%$, we DO seem way tooo nice. I mentioned this a while ago. We need to kick Jedi ass, since that's why we're here. We are small, but that shouldn't count against us, but being nice as Sith/Dark jedi? hmmmmm

I also still think that Sith/Jedi relationships are a joke. my three and a half cents.

Lady DeVille

Dammit, I had a list of Dagobah's planetary defenses, and I FORGOT TO CUT AND PASTE IT IN HERE! ARGH! They have a planetary shield, and the space around the planet is seeded with mines, there is only one safe route to and from the planet. Sort of like the Maw, I guess. Thats all I remember, I didn't really read it, because I thought, "oh, I'll just post it and read it then!" D'oh.