Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question for TSO

Lady Vader

Re: A question for TSO

*LV sent a message to LW through the Force... just one word, simple, yet carrying strong meaning*

peace

Garrett Blade

Live Wire...I am not the one being an -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- hole in any way whatsoever. I asked perfectly nicely, he refused. I gave him another chance or else I told him in advance what I would do - perfectly reasonable. Roebuck explained the situation like crystal. He once again refused. Who, may I ask, is the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- hole? Now......

.....how 'bout that date?

Darth Roul

What you don't understand is my noghri soilders (all 20% of the population) are all VOLUNTEERS. There were many clan wars between the noghri, I saved one of the two clans. I am commanding that clan. They are not slaves so Roebuck did not explain it clear at all. None of you knew the entire story. If the DA wanted us to give them their army would we, hell no, even though they are our allies. Garrett, if I asked you to give the Beta fleet to me so I can protect a planet I conquered for TSO while the fleet is guarding the planet you conquered. Would you, part of it most likely. And that is what I will do. I will send part of the noghri I own back to Hongor. SO THEY CAN BE SLAUTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all willing to be under my control, you have spun this way out of proportion. They will not go back and that is final.

"The few wookies that are left are treated very nicely"-Garrett Blade

And when did I say that the Noghri were being treated badly

And Garrett do I have to shove a mirror up your ass so you can see out? because it seems your head is so far up there all it sees is fantisy.

Lady DeVille

Roul, you are to report to the Council Room immediately. We're all waiting on you, and believe me, the Council doesn't need any more of its time wasted..

ooc: /ic:

Darth Roul

it would help to have acess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12