Thread: Message from Darth Viscera:

Gav Mortis

Message from Darth Viscera:

Members of the Sith order,

We have allied ourselves with the TGCSC, and declared their territory on Naboo an
    Imperial protectorate. We intend to protect them from the likes of the Marzullos, who
    so eagerly murder Sith. However, as our third fleet was preparing to enter hyperspace for
    Naboo, General Ceel and one Danster the Gangster said that any fleet which wishes to
    enter an orbit of Naboo to protect the TGCSC will be treated with hostility, and the
    planetary shields on Naboo will be raised. I'm trying to make them think that we're not an
    enemy to them, and that we wish to only protect the TGCSC, and not to inflict any pain on
    the Gungans. As soon as they allow us to defend the TGCSC, we will begin working on defenses
    for that sector of the planet, and will drive the gungans from their home-or kill them all-
    when the time is right. This would secure Naboo as a purely TGCSC planet, and we would
    have better diplomatic relations with the Sith as well.

I am requesting that you send a fleet to assist the 3rd, merely in case the Gungans decide
    to act with hostility towards us. If this plan works, we'll be a great step closer to
    ridding the galaxy of the gungans, and the Jedi will have lost an ally.

Lady DeVille

Re: Message from Darth Viscera:

I would love to help, but I have all this power and no clue how to use it! (ok, here I go...)

Dyzm, get on that right away. It sounds like an excellent scheme...

The Lounge Lizard

We intend to protect them from the likes of the Marzullos
    ...With whom you have a non-aggression pact.

2. Requesting such fleets are a useless gesture. As of right now, the VSD2 Parragas, Captained by my personal officer, Captain Fena, is in atmospheric station just outside the Naboo capitol, Theed. It is under the shields, and therefore able to strike any critical target virtually at will. The Parragas will continue to remain in Naboo's atmosphere under the guise of anti-@#%$ defense. At my whim, I can bring down an estimated 45 percent of all Naboo orbital defenses, of which includes the planetary shielding.

Lady DeVille

ooc: ah, nuts. Ok just ignore my last post.

Live Wire

we have a non agression pact with the Marzullos??? Since when??

Live Wire

pub24.ezboard.com/fgalact...iancefrm35

he wants to discuss it in this private forum here. If the fleet leaders could go and talk to him I would appreciate it. LL you should be in this too.

The Lounge Lizard

I contacted him.

Live Wire

Thank you LL.

Darth Viscera

Such a marvelous battle, it was. More views than any other at swfans.net, I believe

Darth Viscera

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us,
    To see oursels as others see us!
    It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
    An' foolish notion.

-Bobbie Burns