Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDC Issue

Darth Viscera

DDC Issue

What should we do about him? On the one hand, if we take him prisoner or allow him in on a probationary basis (I doubt the latter is likely, this is just hypothetical) then at least we'll know what he is up to, and the probability of him causing further damage is lessened.

On the other hand, if we turn him away, he is free to run amuck, and we will have even less control over him.

Quite a paradox.

Dark Lord Malice

Re: DDC Issue

I say TSO take all that he had, then either let him go or keep him close.

Garrett Blade

I think you should do to him what you're going to do to me! Or should I say...what you're going to "try" to do to me...should I ecide to betray TSO!

Dark Lord Dyzm

Brake All His Legs and arms, Cut out his tounge, And Chain Him to a Mountain with a Yasalamari in a protected cage above his head. Let the Scavangers take him apart!

Or We Could Just be stupied and Ignore him. Never Let One Who has Betrayed Us Live (Personal Opinion)

Live Wire

keep your friends close and your enemies closer......it has merit but I honestly dont know what to do. As I said in the discussion chamber I have only given him a chance to gain my trust on a personal basis. It has no bearing as to what tso will do with him. I honestly dont know what the best course of action would be.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Live Wire, that Phrase Keep Your Friends Close and Enemies Closer is a Waste. If you know your enemy, you Destory them before they cause more troubles. If we let him live, we will see him rise up in power again. Its Like killing all the termites but the queen.

Gav Mortis

:

Queen DDC!!

Lady DeVille

I have no opinion in the matter, except that OOC, I like his story and IC LD wants him deader than a doornail.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Food?

Darth Viscera

<marquee><font size=5>KINKY!!!</font></marquee>

Oh, wait, he's a guy. n/m

Lady Vader

*sees scrolling word and can't help herself*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as to DDC... I don't trust him... I eman, would it hurt TSO if he suddenly fell off the face of the universe? and how is he doing in the "give me one more chance" department?

Live Wire

so far hes been on good behavior not that he's really done a whole hell of a lot so thats part of it.

EDIT: I dunno how that word got past me. *clears throat*
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anbira Hicchoru

I got no forgiveness left in me for him. End of story.

Lady DeVille

*also sees scrolling word* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!

lmao @ Lady Vader!

Garrett Blade

*See's the scrolling word, so decides to rock the boat!*

<MARQUEE>AHHA. GIVE ME DEEP TOAST!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL SPELL THAT FOR YOU!...W...H...O......W...A...S...TERTULLIAN!!!!!! !!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU????????? I'M MOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</MARQUEE>

Now that that random, spontaneous outburst of madness has subsided, (just like radioactive decay), I'll just say this. I really do have to laugh at the attitudes around here, and no doubt it is seen elsewhere on the boards! I doubt Tom is going to allow you to just kill off his character, so why bother contemplating his death? You know that you can't just kill another character without the owners approval. You guys sound like you're trying to play God, for Gods sake! :-)

Darth Viscera

Tertullian? You mean Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus? he was a church father. he was instrumental in shaping western christianity.

Don't mess with a history major hehe

Gav Mortis

Don't try to be a smartass Vis. Really, it doesn't suit you!

:evil:

Garrett Blade

Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullianus?

I said...<FONT SIZE="7">TERTULLIAN!</FONT> Can't you read?

Miss MacDonald

<Font Size=5>"Darth Viscera!"</Font>

The voice came booming from the back of the SSC. There stood a short, festively plump middle aged woman with a look on her face that could turn milk sour. She continues, her right hand wide spread before her, her lips pursed and her eyes looking toward the top corner of the room.

<Font Size=5>"Don't talk to me about history. I slept with Nero!!!"</Font>

Darth Viscera

I can read. Can you? Pop-quiz, hotshot. I'll go easy on you, make it about Britain.

1. What was the name of the prominent British resistance leader who was captured and taken to Rome in 51 A.D.?

2. When was the construction of Hadrian's Wall begun?

3. Clodius Albinus, governor of Britain, a claimant to the Imperial throne, is killed at the battle of Lyon. Who killed him?

4. This first British martyr was killed for his faith in one of the few persecutions of Christians ever to take place on the island, during the governorship of Gaius Junius Faustinus Postumianus in 209. What was the martyr's name?

5. In what year did Roman general Theodosius drive the Picts and Scots out of Roman Britain?

I must reiterate-no cheating! Prosecutors will be shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast