Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: promotion

Live Wire

promotion

I think Morgan should be promoted to the rank of knight.

opinions?

Anbira Hicchoru

Re: promotion

I agree.

Lady Vader

I agree also

Lord Dagger

As his master i disagree

Darth Viscera

What has he done to earn this promotion? He's been here what.....3 weeks?

Gav Mortis

I mean him no disrespect, but he has only been here a short while and had only one training session. He needs to undergo quite a bit more yet. His ability in the force is well develloped as a result of his Jedi history. However, his ability in the Dark Side needs develloping. I strongly advise against the promotion for now.

Although OOC, I know he's a great roleplayer but that can't be a factor in this I dont think.

Darth Viscera

I concur with Gav completely. I couldn't have said it better.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Out of Cat Mode: The inherent knowledge gained by him as a Jedi would have some transference factor upon becoming a Sith. Note that Anakin didn't bump down to disciple when becoming Vader, nor did Luke do so in Dark Empire, etc.

Gav Mortis

I still thing his own dark side should be develloped somewhat more before he is promoted though!

Darth Roul

I have seen what happens if you allow a former jedi to be promoted too quickly with graem. i didn't train her long because I knew of her training as a jedi. I made a mistake and I am not happy for my actions. This may not be any of my business but please take my words into consideration.

Live Wire

If you doubt that he has embraced the darkside I suggest that you spar with him. His fighting skills are obviously not in question. I still hold by my original assessment that he's ready. He has the force and fighting experience and hes so deep in the dark side now.

Darth Viscera

still, he's only been here for 3 weeks or so. he should be required to earn his promotion.

Lady Vader

sometimes time doesn't need to be a factor if the skill is there... and the skill for him is most definitely there...

Darth Viscera

Well of course it is! He learned those skills working for the enemy. He should be made to wither on the vine just as the rest of us before he is promoted.

Anbira Hicchoru

He was demoted from Knight to Apprentice when he came here, if I am not mistaken. I believe that one good fight will determine his worthiness of reclaiming the title of Knight.

Gav Mortis

Well all I'm gonna say further if this is done, I think it will be a big kick in the teeth for those who are striving to become Knights for a lot longer than him with regards to Sith.

Edit: Mispelling of the word "teeth". If someone misread it, they might have mistaken it for "teat"! A kick in the teat?! Poor cow! How are you LW?

Lady Vader

those that have been training for a long time to be Knights had to start from the very beginning... Morgan didn't need to start from the beginning... we could have just as easily accepted him into TSO as a Knight... but, like Anbira stated, he was demoted... one well fought fight would be more than enough to take him to Knighthood again... he has the skill...

Lady DeVille

I think we should involve him in an RP of epic proportions. After he has proved himself worthy of being an apprentice, he should be promoted. Oh, wait...are there any RPs going on yet?

Hopefully (THIS IS NOW OOC, DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION IC, OR ELSE I'LL WHINE A LOT. A LOT A LOT. AND I"M NOT KIDDING. ) there will be one soon. LD is planning on continuing her fight for TSO, and is involving Sanis Prent...see SWFANS for details.

Garrett Blade

Methinks Morgan should fight me! Since I'm locked up in prison it would be an interesting trial of sorts before my official trial, IF you guys ever get round to giving me one. I assure you he will become knight as a result based on the roleplay, but its also something I wish to implement. A change of sorts...

Lord Psychic

(OOC)I wish that I could only participate in some of these RPGs... I'm up to my head with school this week, and then next week is finals. After that I'm home free for the summer. I hope that I can do some stuff with LP this weekend, I've got some stuff planned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast