Thread: Information

Lady DeVille

Information

Don't know how well others are informed, but I stumbled upon this thread at TSE: pub59.ezboard.com/fthesem...=124.topic

'tis a good idea, I think. Something that should have been done a long time ago, but everytime I brought up TSE seemed like people would shoot me down, and we wouldn't really talk about it. Glad to see things are finally happening, though.

Lady Vader

Re: Information

glad you approve

Live Wire

and theres more to come! just wait and watch. Have to get in touch with a couple people before we post here though.

Lord Dagger

no comment, no comment what so ever....but i want a word with you LW...

Jedah Lynch

Need to speak with you too LW. Or LV.

BTW allying with those TSE dogs?

The horror.....

:

Lady DeVille

The only thing I object to:

This was done without knowledge of the other members. Or perhaps I was the only one left out of the loop. Felt a little strange to be digging up information at TSE like that. If there were more communication (other than "more to come") perhaps there would be more active members. As it is, those who do not have SSC access have no idea.

Xarkz Chaos

Active members like me?

Lady Vader

true, I shoud have mentioned something, but when I started seeing disention within TSO, I basically moved to ensure it stayed standing...

I wasn't trying to keep anyone in the dark... heck, I didn't even know if this would even work...

a link of the thread from TSE should be posted in the Discussion Chamber so that all may read, I think...

another reason I found this to be good was to show the Jedi (who are probably lauging there asses off at TSO's and TSE's mishaps as of late... not to mention both happened at about the same time... kinda makes us look bad, in a way) that we can come forth from tragedy... and we can unite and still remain independant... basically, with this, I wanna scare the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- out of the Jedi, and as soon as the dust settles from certain areas of both groups, this new sisterhood will strengthen our bonds, letting us strategize a joint attack plan against GJO...

hey, three more weeks till school's out and I graduate... I'm rearing for some action, and a full blown battle against GJO would about do it... but we need to pull together...

let's see if we can't get them off their lazy cans and gain back the respect we deserve...