Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lady De'Ville, your trial awaits.

Jedah Lynch

Re: Lady De'Ville, your trial awaits.

In the bushes a small black object floated monitoring her progress. A small probe used to track and find prey that was the norm by many intelligence or policing forces on many words in the galaxy hovered in the air sending a signal back to Lynch. Inside his ship the Sith Master looked on with a grin on his face as he saw the dead body of the beast, the probe turned then detecting movement, the screen showed something sharp moving and then the picture vanished.

Smiling and not letting his grin vanish the Sith took out a gold and silver designed flute that had several designs etched upon it, putting it to his lips a music dark and forebidding began to echo throughout the ship.

Upon the planet the small black probe dropped to the ground, a huge gash in its body, sparks and wisps of smoke gently rose to the mornings sky.

Sanis Prent

(As the sun came up, Lady De'Ville could hear...was it music? It seemed that the faintest tune could be heard in the morning air...somebody playing a guitar. As LD strained to hear, she could also pick up a voice, somewhere outside.)

On an old rented speeder,
    Cool wind in my hair
    Warm smell of Tibanna
    Rising up through the air.
    Up ahead in the distance
    I saw a shimmering light
    It grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    Had to stop for the night.

There she stood at the docking bay
    With her mission bell.
    I was thinking to myself
    This could be Heaven or this could be Hell.
    So she called up her R-2,
    And it showed me the way.
    There were voices down the corridor
    Thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel Nar'Shaddaa
    Such a rugged place...such a rugged place
    Such a lovely face.
    There's plenty of room at the Hotel Nar'Shaddaa
    Any time of year...any time of year
    You can find it here.

Lady DeVille

She was tired, and ready to hit the sack when slight strains of music wafted into the cave on the early morning wind. De'Ville got up, instantly alert, and prowled to the front of the cave.

Looking cautiously around the lip of the cave, she could see nothing out of the ordinary as the grey light of first dawn crept up over the treetops.

Sanis Prent

Her mind is Naberrie' twisted
    She got the swoop bike with fins
    She got a lotta pretty pretty boys
    That she calls friends.
    Have a dance in the cantina
    Sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember
    Some dance to forget.
    So I called up the Captain
    Please bring me my wine.
    And he said, "We haven't had that spirit here
    since the time of Palpatine.
    And still those voices keep calling from far away!
    They wake you up in the middle of the night
    Just to hear them say

Welcome to the Hotel Nar Shaddaa
    Such a rugged place...such a rugged place
    Such a lovely face.
    Livin it up at the Hotel Nar Shaddaa
    What a nice suprise...what a nice suprise
    Bring your Jedi Knights...

Lady DeVille

It was definetely singing, and as she concentrated, De'Ville pinpointed the location of a human life sign. For a moment she considered what to do. Lynch had told her to get rest during the day, because it was too dangerous to travel. She had busted her leg, and would need all the time she could get to heal it as much as she could before having to continue on in twelve hours.

The singing continued, and she wondered if the male singing knew how many predators he was attracting to himself with the noise. Already she could sense at least three beasts tracking towards him.

Kal Dorn

Kal Dorn lay in a tree deep in thought, he had lost track of the woman. Did it really matter? She could have been trouble with those abilites she seemed to have, he had already wasted time following her, the elder might not be happy with him ignoring his daily duties. Chewing upon a piece of straw in his fangs he sat up, what was that sound he was hearing? It sounded like singing or chanting in another tongue. Could it be her? No it sounded more a male not female.

Shaking his head he wondered if the person knew what they were doing. Other beast that roamed the jungle either crawled away or listened intently. For three Velsatons, it sounded like a days meal. Two of the beast were twenty feet tall, the runt was fifteen feet trailing behind the two larger reptiles as they headed not so silently towards the noise being made by Sanis.

Lady DeVille

She retreated further into the cave, and set to work prying at the stones that closed off the back portion. Whoever it was out there would soon be dead, and she had better things to do with her time than worrying about stupid people.

She pulled away the majority of the rocks and left part of the entrance still enclosed. There was enough room for De'Ville to slide her slim body between them and she stood on the other side.

It was as black as pitch, and she channeled the Force enough to light the area. There was a light on the ground by her feet, but the power cell had long since been drained.

Outside she could sense the felinoid that had been following her before. It skirted the cave, and was also heading towards the singer. De'Ville found a blanket, and curled up in the corner. She slipped into a meditation trance, concentrating on her calf, which throbbed with pain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123