Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: All apprentices

Lord Dagger

Re: hi

:: Even lying on his back Dagger still manages to block all of Khan's attacks and drive the apprentice back, once slightly away Dagger throws three tree limbs at him ::

Kahn12

*Kahn slices 1 of the tree branches so it won't hit him, but the other 2 get him full force. Kahn falls down, and tries to get up quickly, but his body has no more energy left. He saw only Dagger, the target, the enemy. He grabbed a rock nearby (still lying on his back, unable to get up) and threw it as hard as he could at Dagger. He kept his saber up, ready in case the rock was thrown back at him.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger slices the rock in two and marches over to where Khan lays on his back and stamps down on his head after battering the sabres aside ::

Kahn12

*Kahn's exhausted body finally gives in, he falls unconcious.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger straightens and looks at the remaining apprentices ::

Darth Ashram

. . .

*Darth Ashram watches the training from the shadows*

Lord Dagger

Re: . . .

:: Dagger turns to the new comer, who's presence could not be concealed from the Dark Lord ::
    "Well? Aren't you going to join in?"

Darth Ashram

Darth Ashram steps out of his place of concealment and approaches Lord Daggar. He bows deeply to the higher ranking Sith.
    As I do not yet have a Master, I would be deeply honored to join your training session.
    The words are spoken in a voice that nearly approaches a whisper, but with such intensity, that it commands the attention of all who are close enough to hear it.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiles, taking the weight off his bad leg and arm ::
    "You are welcome in this session, as you can see, most of those who began are defeated, let us see how long you last my young friend"
    :: Dagger brings Death Bringer up infront of him ::
    "Attack me"

Darth Ashram

Ashram quickly calculates his first attack. Lord Daggar is obviously an opponnent to reckon with. He brings out the Demonsaber and flicks the activation switch. The familiar snap-hiss is heard as the purple blade extends from the hilt. He makes a quick thrust, which Daggar easily wards off.

Lord Dagger

Dagger responds with a thrust of his own that hucks behind Ashram and take the legs out from under him. Dagger spins away and waits for him to recover

DRAGONFLAMER

DF comes out from the shadows.

"Hello Dagger"

Lord Dagger

Dagger smiles at his apprentice
    "Feel free to join in"

DRAGONFLAMER

I will.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456