Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All apprentices

Jeseth Cloak

Re: can i join?

Jeseth quickly spreads his wing's, using them to add to his momentum as he leaps onto the trunk of the tree and saummersaults toward's Dagger, landing only a foot away, bringing his saber toward's his head and retracting his wings against his back. His breaths were deep and ragged as he took in more air, pushing his body with all his anger and aggression.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger brings his sabre up to block, but the effort he just expended causes him to only just block the blow and knock it aside, Dagger stands slowly, not willing to attack again yet and moves into a defencive stance ::

gengar13

The tree half was coming at Gengar at a fast pace. He tried to use the force to slow it down. But it was not enough. The tree hit Gengar in the stomach and sent him flying into another tree behind him. Gengar coughed up blood and fell to the ground. His whole body was now hurting from that impact. He lifted up his head and looked at LD and Jeseth.

*No....i have toh-help him.....*

Gengar started to try and get up.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger notices gengar starting to stand up and drops a large branch from the tree on him, then turns his attention back to Jeseth ::
    OOC/Hmm you think i killed the others??\IC

Kahn12

*Kahn rushes over and helps gengar up, then he uses Force Lightning on Dagger, sending 1,000 volts of electricity at him.*

gengar13

OOC:I do not know maybe. Long time no see Kahn. Where have you been.

IC:Kahn helped Gengar lean upo against a tree. Gengar coughed up more blood and looked at LD.

*He is just to strong.....But i can't give up*

He closed his eyes and concentrated ont he force. He slowly started to heal himself. Or to at least get rid of the pain alittle.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth watched as Khan began to shock Dagger, leaping out of the way of the deadly blue bolts of energy. Disorder hummed intently as he slashed at Dagger, his arms blurring into a mesh of colors, attempting to catch Dagger off gaurd - He knew the shock would slow him down at least for a moment.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger reals back from the lightning and Jeseth's attack, knowing that his reactions are somewhat slowed by the shock. Dagger does have enough sense of mind left to drop several more large branches on gengar and khan. This distraction allow Jeseth to score a single hit on the Dark Lord though ::

gengar13

Gengar looked up and saw the branches coming down. On elanded on his legs but he took out his saber and sliced the others in half so they fell to the sides of him. Gengar moved the one on his legs off and tried to stand. He got up using the tree trunk fr support. He looked at LD and used what little of the force power he had left and sent a large rock straight at him.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger leaps up, lightly touching the rock and propelling it towards Jeseth as Dagger leaps off it and lands infront of genger and khan, a swift uppercut knocks the weakened genger to the floor and Dagger flings Khan away with the Force before rounding on Jeseth once more ::

Kahn12

*Kahn sees only red when he gets up, feeling helpless at stopping Dagger. Just like with his old master. He jumped up and kicked Dagger in the head while he was facing Jeseth. Then he slashed furiously at Dagger, never stopping for a minute.*

Jeseth Cloak

OOC: Better Dagger...?
    IC:

Jeseth reached deep with himself, watching Kahn take on the Sith Master. He extended his hand and pushes at Dagger with as much of the Force as he could summon up.

Lord Dagger

OOC/Not a Sith Lord actually, stronger\IC
    :: Dagger felt the crushing and the slashing, beating down his armour. Dagger howled out in rage, fueling his connection to the Dark Side. Dagger takes a moment to wish that he knew how to use Force Destruction and then unleashed the most devistating Force power he knew. A visible ripple spread out from Dagger, striking both Jeseth and Khan, it knocked them both to the floor and even as they hit, they felt the medichlorines, that which connected them to the Force, die, leaving the stripped of the Force. Dagger sagged and placed his hands on the floor, taking deep breaths ::

Kahn12

*Kahn felt blind without the Force. He reached out to try and sense it, grip it, but he could feel nothing. It was like the Force had just disappeared altogether. Kahn started to panic, wondering what had happened.*

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth rose up to his feet slowly, his sense of anticipation largely deminished; He had long ago learned to fight without the Force, as he lived so many years without it, but now he was used to it, and it made him feel vulnerable. Disorder clicked, then hissed as it was sucked back into it's own hilt. Jeseth stretched out his wings and jumped at Dagger, taking him through the air quickly and against a wall. He jumped back and felt wasted. Was he really so weak without it?

Sith Kiran Lera

????

Kiran looks at gengar. She feels two less force users in the room. Gengar and her seem to be to far away from the blast to be affected by it. Kiran walks over to kahn and kneels down next to him.

"What was that?"

(OOC: sorry. I totaly for got about this. I have alot of things that I need to work on.)

Kahn12

Re: ????

*Kahn shakes his head, trying as hard as he can to feel something, anything. But it's like he was never Force sensative at all, he can't feel anything.*

I-i can't sense the Force. Not even part of it.

gengar13

Gengar managed to stand. He looked at Kahn and saw the panic in his eyes. Something had happened to him but he could not worry about Kahn at the moment. He had to concentrate on LD. Gengar stood firmly with his saber infron of him using the pain he felt he concentrated on that and used force speed to run at LD who was busy with Jeseth. Gengar jumped partally into the air and did a round house at LD head.

Kahn12

*Kahn got up slowly, wondering if this was just part of the training. He hoped it wasn't permanent. Kahn ran at Dagger and jumped over him, kicking him in the head also then coming down and backflipping out of the way. He held his saber in a defensive position.*

Sith Kiran Lera

Kiran grabs her saber and uses the force to grip it. she runs forward and brings her saber down at LD's left sholder at the same time as the others attacked him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast