Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All apprentices

gengar13

Re: All Apprentices

Gengar still comes at his left shoulder.

Jeseth Cloak

Re: All Apprentices

Blood gushed into his mouth as Dagger's feet connected with his chin, his teeth piercing through his tongue. Jeseth licked his lips and grinned, his jaw aching a bit.

As Gengar moved toward's Dagger's left, the Dark Jedi boomeranged his saber at him, striking him across the back of his right shoulder and bounding into the air, grabbing his saber in a saumersault over LD as it came back to him, his wings lending to his center of gravity.

Jeseth spun and twised for a breif moment and landed facing Dagger, a defensive stance taken up and his blade weilded carefully. He spit a bit of the blood out.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

can i join?

::walks in and looks at the training with interest::

Lord Dagger

Re: can i join?

OOC/Feel free\IC
    :: Dagger spins round blocking genger and placing one foot on his stomach, catapults himself at Jeseth, taking the apprentice by suprise, Dagger's fist sweeps up into his chin again and a foot smashes into his midfirft, Dagger then rounds on the othre apprentices ::

Kahn12

OOC: Sorry I wasn't here, had the flu.
    IC:
    *Kahn knows he isn't near fast enough to hurt Dagger with a physical attack, but the Force attacks Psy showed him might work. He used Deadly Sight, picturing Dagger with flames all around him. Soon real flames sprung up, surrounding Dagger. Kahn stood close to the fire, ready to attack if Dagger got out.*

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth jumped back and Dagger's fist flew past him, but his foot still connected and the apprentice took the full force of the attack. He gritted his teeth and brought his saber down on LD's leg quickly, singing it up along towards his knee as he made his way in closer, summoning up his anger and swallowing down his own blood.

gengar13

Gengar stood up coughing from the blow to his stomach. He then grabbed his saber and looked at LD surrounded by the flames. Gengar stood on the opposite side of Dagger while Kahn was on the otherside. Gengar stood ready also to attack.

Lord Dagger

:: Suddenly the fire explodes outwards, licking at all the apprentices, they shield themselves and then look at Dagger standing virtuly untouched, his armour still burning slightly, but the hardenings making it resistant to the flame. Dagger smiles and attacks Genger, his sabre comes round but genger blocks, simultaniously Dagger's fist smashes into Gengers throat, dropping him as though pole-axed. Dagger then rounds on Jeseth and pushes on his ribs, causing them to cave in slightly, making breathing difficult. This all having happened in the space of 3 seconds Kahn still hadn't reacted, once he did Dagger was waiting for him, shattering his Force attack before it even began and palm punching him in the nose, smashing him to the floor ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth pushed outwards with the force, his ribs returning to their normal state. He extended two fingers towards Dagger and ruptured a small vein running along the walls of his lungs, causing blood to begin slowly dripping in and making it harder for him to breath.

LD paused for a moment, grasping what was happening inside of himself - Disorder connected between his shoulder and his neck.

gengar13

Gengar was on his knees coughing and holding his throat. He soon was able to get control and breath normal again. He looked at LD still on his kness he put his hands on the ground. Using his anger and hate with the force, he caused some roots to come up from the ground and wrap themselves around LD legs. Gengar then stands up and runs at LD throwing a punch at his face.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger closes his eye, falling into the Force he stops the bleeding in the vein but doesn't do anything about the blood already there. Instead he grabs the roots and sends a shock wave back to their maker, which knocks genger flying. Dagger breaks out of the vines and rubs his face, looking at Jeseth ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth stared at Dagger, realizing he was far outmatched. Physical pain and damage would be no obstacle to him... not by a long shot - but was his mind as stable? He grinned and steppeed back, vanishing, then reapering next to him within seconds, only a few feet from where he had been, his saber going for Dagger's legs.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger flips backward over the sabre, his feet smashing into Jeseths chin. Dagger lands on the offside of Jeseth's arm and punches him in the stomach ::

Jeseth Cloak

The figure of Jeseth makes no attempt to block, going along with all of Dagger's motions, not generating a sound. As his fist hit's it's stomach, jeseth's saber's jabs into LD's lower torso - He had never even moved from his previous position.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger reals back, not sure what is real and what is not anymore. Realising Jeseth is using the Force, Dagger sends out a shockwave which temporeroly burns out Jeseth's connection to the Force, destroying his illisions ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth shook his head and cleared the haze, then made a strike with his saber for Dagger's arm, just barely missing and kicking him in the chest.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger takes a step back and then pushes forward, punching the slightly off balance Jeseth in the chest ::

gengar13

Gengar once again got up. He went on his knees. Dagger was stronger then he had thought. He saw what Jeseth was doing and took the advantage of Dagger not being aware of Gengar. He concentrated on the force and looked at a tree, he up rooted the tree and sent it flying at Dagger from the side. Gengar guided it with the force.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth coughed and felt the wind knocked out of his lungs, his ribs giving off a silentl crack as they bent back too far. He felt for his chest; nothing was broken, but it hurt.

His eyes turned to Dagger, watching him as he diverted his attention to the tree that was about to slam into his side. Jeseth dodged out of it's path and focused his mind on it, causing it to accelarate at Dagger with twice the speed and force.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger brings his sabres up infront of him, in the path of the tree, going at such speed the path of the tree cannot be changed and it is sliced in half by Dagger's sabres. A single bead of sweat glistens on Dagger's brow as he rips the tree halves from the grip of the two apprentices and hurles them at them as guided missiles. Then Dagger take a few deep breathes to recover ::

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast