G13 gets mad.

*I wanted him to die dammit, and thanks to you he still lives*

DRAGONFLAMER

Re: Sparring with DF

But If he dies you die.

gengar13

He gets even more angry.

*I don't care. He wants to kill you Amnde and everyone i care about. And the only way to get rid of him is to kill me*

Gengar sits on the ground and starts to cry for the first time in a very long time.

*I...i can't take no more. He is to evil even for a sith and he taunts me and does evil things to toes i care about. Because of him Kahn gets scared of me and he now thinks he is not worthy of being a sith. He has threatened to kill Amnde...and he might have been the one that kills my son when he grows old. I do not want my sone to die, even if he is a jedi he is still my son*

He puts his head down and cries some more.

*I just want him out. That's all*

DRAGONFLAMER

I won't let anything happen to anyone. I'll be by your side the whole time.

gengar13

Gengar shakes his head.

*He will kill you don't you understand. He is much stronger then me and he will not show any mercy. He loves to hate and he loves to kill, i have been holding him back for all these years then he suddenly shows up and now it's getting harder and harder to keep him contained*

He looks up at his brother.

*Do you know why he came to me all those years ago*

DRAGONFLAMER

I don't have a clue. That thing inside your head is going down.

gengar13

Gengar stands up.

*Well then i'll tell you*

He clears his throat.

*You see after the jedi killed my....our family i got away from them and later followed them on my own. I wanted revenge for what they did. I followed them killing the weakest ones off first. They where down to just 5 of them, there strongest guys. I engaed one of them in battle...and well....he nearly killed me*

He pauses to catch his breath.

*I was so filled with hate that i just snapped. I became a whole other person, a stronger perosn. I killed them with ease and then i cut there heads off and stuck them on poles in front of there base. I went out and started killing anything and anyone that wasn't from our planet. I then realized that i was becoming like them. I was killing for no reason at all. I was becoming pure evil and i didn't like it so i got control of it and it didn't come back*

He pauses once again.

*But recently as i started to hang around the Jedi more often i guessed he could sense there jedi force and the old me was now back alive. So now hes back and wants to continue on his endless killing spree. He is pure evil DF and will stop at nothing. That is why the only way of getting rid of him is by me dying. For there is no other way to get rid of him....Unless we can find a way to split him from me*

DRAGONFLAMER

*I might Have and and Idea but it might sting.
    DF Gathers all his anger ad the anger sheild forms around him.
    *now I put my finger through your ear and stun hime for 5 minutes so that might pop him out.
    DF sticks his Anger sheilded finger into G13 ear. G13 starts Yelping. DF finally touchs the inner evil G13.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12