Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kahn's Training

Brainiac8

Re: Kahn's Training

*Kahn goes to his room in the Sith Palace after doing as Psy recommended. He falls asleep almost instantly, but his sleep is anything but restful...............

Brainiac8

*Kahn shows up ready to train, and begins stretching, muscles sore from the battle two days ago*

Lord Psychic

*Psychcic arrives.*

Please Kahn, do not go anywhere near a battle ground at this time w/o my permission.

Now for today, you will battle two droids, equiped with a built in low power ls and a built in low power blaster as well as good psychical skills will be your target today. Tomorrow, I will teach you more of the Force and it's ways.

*The droids enter.*

Good luck, my apprentice.

Begin!

Brainiac8

Yes Master.
    *Kahn powers up his ls and starts out on the offensive. He leaps over the droids, and lands behind one. It whirls around, and blocks his ls blows. The other droid takes the opportunity to blast Kahn in the leg. Kahn quickly realizes that the blasters will have to be the first thing to go. He fakes a slice at the first droid's head, then disables it's blaster. Then he jumps straight up, as the second droid's blaster shot hits the other droid in the chest. He turns as he's in the air, and lands facing the other droid. (the one without the blaster is 1, and the one with a blaster is 2) Droid 1 hits Kahn with it's ls on the shoulder. Kahn winces, and slams his elbow into the droid's stomach. He is hit with another blast from Droid2's blaster. Kahn rolls to one side and does a short sprint, faking a slice at the droid's arm and then disabling the othe blaster. However, droid 1 has run up behind Kahn and it hits him again on the same shoulder. Kahn cries out, and the Dark Side flows in him. He kicks the 2nd droid in the chest, and when it falters he turns just in time to block another ls blow. Then he grabs onto the 1st droid's arm that has the ls, then uses his free hand to cut the droid in half with his ls. He turns around to face the 2nd droid, but it jumps over him and grabs the fallen droid's ls. Kahn braces himself and is immediately forced to defend himself against a barrage of ls blows, the droid doesn't let up and Kahn feels himself backed against a wall. He ducks and falls to one side. Then Kahn kicks the feet out from under the droid. As soon as it falls Kahn jumps up and tries to deliver a killing blow to it's chest. However, the droid blocks with one ls, and hits Kahn in the legs with another. Now it's Kahn who is down and the droid stands over him, both lightsabers headed straight for him. Kahn cries out in his mind, and fear turns automatically to hate. He uses it to stop the droid in mid swing, for a split second. Kahn rolls out of the way, the ls glancing him in the back. Kahn then gets up and jumps behind the droid. He grabs it's arms, and uses the last of his strength to force them to go inward, impaling the droid on it's own ls. Then Kahn deactivates his ls and faces Psy.

Lord Psychic

Very good... now get some rest, tommorrow you will be facing your toughest challenge.

*The next day...*

*Psychic arrives just before Kahn does.*

Goodmorning, Kahn! I hope you slept well last night: here's your Now you will be facing:

One droid with good combat skills.

One droid with good combat skills and a low power blaster built in.

And two droids with good combat skills, a low power blaster built in, and a built in low power ls.

If you can complete this final challenge, tomorrow I'll have something special planned. Are you up to it? If not it's totally acceptable.

Brainiac8

I accept Master. I will do my best.
    *Kahn powers up his training saber as the 4 droids enter. He strikes a defensive pose, and tries to tap into the Dark Side. It takes longer than usual, and the droids have him surrounded. Kahn jumps up high into the air, clearing all the droids. He lands and turns around immediately the 3 droids with blasters are aiming at him, and he blocks 2 of the shots. The 3rd hits him in the right arm, and it goes numb. Kahn uses that to feed his rage, and as the combat droid comes at him, he fakes a slice left, then does a horizantal slice, but the droid jumps and he misses. The droid kicks him in the head on the way down, and Kahn stumbles. The other droids fire blasters at him again, and he only just manages to jump and clear them.*

This is going to be harder than I thought.

*Kahn whirls around after landing, and immediately goes on the offensive, slicing one of the droid's blaster off. He doesn't stop for a moment, but goes on blocking a blaster shot and deflecting it back at the droid that shot it. He then turns back to the one who's blaster he disabled, and tries to slice it's legs. The droid jumps up, and it tries to kick Kahn again. However, he is ready and ducks, taking another slice at it's midsection as it comes down. The droid falls, inoperative. Kahn suddenly feels a burning on his shoulder. One of the droids had attacked him with its ls. He blocked another slice, but while he was busy the combat droid came up behind him and grabbed his arms. Kahn was helpless against the other two droids. As they closed in, each getting ready to slice him, he concentrated on the Force, and froze those two for a second. Then he slammed his elbow back into the combat droid's stomach. Quickly turning, he kicked it's legs out from under it. Then he picked up his ls (it had fallen when the droid grabbed his arms.) and viciously attacked the fallen droid. However, the droids he had frozen were back to normal, and they fired their still active blasters at Kahn. One shot hit him in the back, the other in his neck. Kahn cried out in pain, and turned, his eyes blazing. Then he jumped up, somersaulting through the air, coming down behind the droids. Then he sliced off one of the droid's blasters. Meanwhile, the second was just turning. Kahn kicked it in the head, and when it stopped for a second, he sliced off it's ls. The other droid came up behind Kahn, and whirled around, recieving a severe burn across the cheek from its ls. Tears gathered in Kahn's eyes from the pain, but he refused to let them fall. Instead, he turned the pain into anger, and it fed the Dark Side. Using the Force, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Kahn saw the droid bring it's ls back for another attack, but he ducked quickly, and kicked at its legs. The droid jumped, and Kahn rolled out of the way before it could come down on him. Then Kahn blocked a blaster shot from the droid who's ls he had disabled. He slammed his ls up to the hilt into the droid's stomach, and it shot him one more time before falling.The second droid was about to hit his shoulder with it's ls but Kahn rolled to one side and came up immediately, jumping over it's head and taking it's head off in one slice. The last droid slumped over, inactive. Kahn deactivated his ls, and refused the urge to collapse. He had been hit several times by blasters, and had several minor burns, and a severe burn on his cheek. What bothered him though, was the fact that he had been unable to call upon the Dark Side as quickly as usual at the beginning of the fight. Normally, he had no problem with anger.*

Lord Psychic

Psy: Very good... I want you to take the rest of today and the next few days off. Then I have something special planned. But for know, you should get to the bacta container. Do you need help getting there?

Kahn: I can manage it.

*Psy looks down at his apprentice, very proud.*

Psy: I must say your EXTREMELY advanced for your age.. but we must work on you feeling the dark side, not the light. I've sensed much of it within you. But for now, let's go the medical bay. I'll walk you there.

*Psy and Kahn leave.*

Kahn12

*A few days later Kahn walks into the training grounds, his wounds healed. He feels refreshed after getting a good night's sleep, and ready to go. He stretches , his muscles a little tight from not training for awhile.*

Lord Psychic

*Psy enters the grounds.*

Psy: Kahn, I must say that you're very... now for a surprise.

You are going to have a test today. Although it doesn't sound much fun, if you complete it with a "passing score" so to speak, we will move on to the very complicated stuff, ie Force lighting, etc. If not, we will review a bit more and then move on.

*Kahn looks up anxoiusly.*

*Psy throws a training saber to Kahn.*

Today we shall be sparring. Your goal will be tire me out, as will mine. Manage to tire me out, and you pass.

Do you accept? If not, we shall review some more and then move on.

Kahn12

*Kahn ignites the training saber as Psychic also ignites his. Kahn begins drawing upon the Dark Side and Psy comes closer, in a defensive stance. Kahn tries to slice his arm, but he blocks it. Psy then kicks Kahn's legs out from under his feet. When Kahn looks up at Psy, it triggers a memory long forgotton..............
    About a year after Kahn had been bought, when he was 3, the Sith Lord gave him a small training saber. Then he told him to defend himself. The larger, stronger, and definitely superior Sith Lord quickly disarmed the boy, who managed only a few slices towards his Master. "Idiot boy! You will never become a Sith with skills like that. You must use your anger to produce strength. Maybe this will teach you to do better." Kahn's Master grabbed the young boy, and proceeded to hold a lightsaber set at low power to his back. The smell of burning flesh filled the air, and Kahn bit his lip to keep from crying out in pain. He had already been taught that to show any signs that he was being injured was a weakness. Later on, Kahn gathered up enough courage to ask his Master for some bacta for his wounds. However, he was denied and told that if he asked again more pain would be administered. And so, Kahn's wounds left deep scars, both on the outside and the inside.

*Kahn sat on the ground, paralyzed by fear.*

Lord Psychic

*Sensing the disturbance Kahn and seeing his fear, Psy disignites his saber.*

Psy: I just read up on your profile.. does this have anything to do with your former training?

Kahn12

*Kahn says nothing but opens up his mind to Psy and lets him see the memory.*

Lord Psychic

Ahh.. so it is..

*Psy goes over to the trembling boy.*

Fear is flowing within you extremely strong... now, I want you think about what your former master did. Are you scared? Yes. But now, go beyond that. Get angry. Don't let him beat you, even after he's dead. Just think, that if it weren't for him, you'd be in much better shape then you aere now. He's total scum, and you want revenge.

Think to yourself: 'Don't let him make me fail.' Build up in rage toward him.

Good! Let the hate flow!

*Kahn is getting more and more angry toward his former master.*

Good... good... now don't just sit there. Get up and we shall spar. Give in to your anger.. attack him in your mind, and say to yourself: "I'm not going to let him beat me!" Good... now redirect the anger toward my saber.

*Kahn does so.*

Now.. it's time for you to get revenge.

Kahn12

*Kahn suddenly no longer sees Psychic, but his old Master. He attacks Psy viciously, venting out all his rage. He fakes a slice at Psy's feet and and then goes for his arm. When he's blocked there Kahn goes Psy's head, hate pulsing through him.*

Lord Psychic

*Psy blocks the blow and aims a punch in Kahn's head, but Kahn grabs knocks it out of the way with the butt of his saber.*

Psy: Good.. I feel the hate flowing in you..

*Psy then fakes a saber blow at Kahn's head and kicks him in his legs, tripping him onto the ground. In retation, Kahn sweep kicks Psy, causing him to fall. They both then stand.*

Kahn12

*Kahn jumps into the air, coming down behind Psy. He turned and took several slices at Psy, all of which were blocked. Then he faked going for Psy's right arm, and slammed his elbow into Psy's face.*

Lord Psychic

*Psy backs up a few steps, recovering from the blow in his face. He then fakes a slice Kahn's right arm and his saber skins his left, causing him to briefly wince.*

Kahn12

*Kahn uses the pain in his arm to feed his rage, and he tries a slice at Psy's midsection, but is blocked. Then he kicks at Psy's feet, making him jump in the air to avoid being tripped, and on the way down Kahn goes for his right arm.*

Lord Psychic

*Psy's arm gets skinned on his way down, but in return he slashes fakes a punch at Kahn and uses his saber to lighly peirce his right shoulder's skin, building even more into Kahn's rage.*

Psy: Good... good... release your anger!

Kahn12

*Kahn feels his shoulder burning, and draws strength from it, focused on achieving his goal. He takes a slice at Psy's midsection, at the same time kicking his feet out from under him.*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast