Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kahn's Training

Brainiac8

Kahn's Training

*enters training grounds and sits down to wait for Lord Psychic* *wonders how exactly he will be trained first, in the ways of the Dark Side, lightsaber training etc.*
    OOC:I have to leave for school soon, so if you post another message up it might take awhile for me to get to it.

Darth Tholuem

Re: Kahn's Training

OOC - Don't worry, lots of people aren't online that much with school and stuff...

Brainiac8

OOC: k, i'm back from school now Lord Psychic, but I have to leave in like half an hour for a basketball game. Sorry, today is just one of those days where you're rushing from one place to another. But if you're on right now, i'm ready for training.
    Kahn
    "If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidous from Darth Maul's diary.

Brainiac8

*keeps on waiting, and waiting, and waiting...* Master Psychic? It's been 2 days.....u ready to start training?
    OOC: Happy Halloween every1!

Lord Psychic

*Lord Psychic enters.*

OOC: Sorry 'bout not replying sooner, I've been busy.

IC:

Ready to begin?

Brainiac8

OOC: that's ok
    IC: Yes Master, I am ready. *stands up and faces Lord Psychic.*
    Kahn
    "If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

Lord Psychic

*Lord Psy nobs in agreement.*

You're the first child to be here as a Sith. I wanted to let you know that you will be under my supervision, but you may participate in the other Sith activites and you shall be treated just like any other Sith. There may be a few exceptions, but those will be dealed with later.

Now, lesson 1.

I first want to know... who do you hate the most?

Brainiac8

Yes Master, I expected nothing less. I hate Mace Windu,because he was the one who killed my Master. That Jedi will soon wish he never lived when I become a knight/master.*eyes suddenly fill with hatred and anger, a great amount for one so young, even a Sith. Kahn blinks and the hate recedes. Kahn now looks like a normal, innocent child.
    Kahn
    "If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.
    OOC: I edited it cause i thought it'd be better if I put that in.

Lord Psychic

Ah... now picture Mace Windu. Picture him. Now, picture him, just as he is killing your parents, the blood oozing out of their bodies, Mace Windu proudly standing over them. Picture yourself their, but not as a mere child, but as a fierce Sith warrior.

*Kahn is is concentrating on his mind and hate, and while he is, Psy brings in a droide.*

Now... picture Mace Windu looking like a droid. Attack him with all your anger and aggression!

Brainiac8

*Kahn looked up, his eyes blazing with hate, then jumped up and attacked the droid furiously, kicking it's head with such force that it was knocked over. Kahn took a minute to recover after landing (he had twisted his ankle a bit) then went at the droid as it was getting up. He kicked at it's legs, sending it down again. Then he dealt it a hard kick in it's chest, damaging it's control panel. Punching hard at it's sensors, he disabled them. Then he brought his foot down with great force on the droid's control panel, crushing it and rendering it inactive. For a few minutes after, he continued to destroy the droid, kicking punching in a blind frenzy. Finally, he stopped and stood, the hate receding. After a few seconds, you wouldn't know what he had just done.* How was that Master?

"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."
    "There is no pain where strength lies."

Lord Psychic

*Smiles an evil smile.*

Very very good... I can feel the hate within you. Whenever you see an enemy, picture them as Mace Windu, and attack them with all your anger and aggression, hate them, destroy them!

Now, Lesson 2.

Tell me... what do you fear the most?

Brainiac8

Thank you Master. I fear failing the most. I fear never becoming a Sith, never being able to do anything right.
    "If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."

Lord Psychic

Ah... yes I can feel your fear... good...

You fear you will fail... well, then don't. Visiously attack anything you fear, get rid of it! In this case, you'll just be needing to follow my orders--that's how you'll conquer this fear.

We Sith will always show respect one another and our allies--that is what we strive for. But we don't want the respect of our enemies, nor do we want to make truces with them. We want them destroyed. As usual, our main enemies right now are those of the Jedi. We will use our Force powers of anger, hate, fear, and aggression, to destroy them. You, just newly joinded here, and a child, will go through more and more tough training, so that you will become a fierce warrior and destroy your enemies.

That said, your Training will now "shift" to a little harder. You've learned anger, hate, aggression, and fear; now it's time to see your fighting skills.

Lesson 3:

First for some hand-to-hand combat with a small droid made for battling hand-to-hand. Ready?

*The droid enters.*

Begin!

Brainiac8

*draws apon anger from the Dark Side and leaps over the droid, then punches it in the back of it's *head*. When the droid turns around, he drops down to avoid it's blow, and kicks at it's legs. The droid is not as stupid as the first one though, it jumps up to avoid being tripped, and comes back down on Kahn's legs. Kahn draws strength from his anger, and kicks the droid over his head. The droid falls to the floor, and Kahn is on it in a second, jumping it from behind and pulling it's *head* back unil he hears a snap. Then Kahn jumps off it and get's caught in the chin by it's metal fist. Yelling in a rage, he draws more anger and hate from that pain and grabs it's arm, ripping it off. Then Kahn dodged another blow, and used the arm to slam it's control panel. Then he leaped over the droid again, and kicked it's legs out from under it. Drawing all the strength he could from the Dark Side, Kahn slammed his fist into the droid's head, smashing it's sensors and disabling it. Breathing hard, he brought up his fist, which was already turning black and blue from smashing into the metal. Kahn faced Lord Psychic and awaited his master's next words.
    Kahn

Lord Psychic

VERY good... the hate within you for your enemies. And your combat skills are excellent for your age. Now we'll rest. Go back to your room and get some sleep, tomorrow we get into some real serious stuff. You're doing great so far; keep it up.

OOC: Yo Kanh, do you want help making a cool sig?

Brainiac8

Thank you Master. *leaves training grounds and goes back to his room, where he puts an ice pack on his fist and falls asleep*

OOC: Yeah,that'd be great, but I have no idea what HTML even stands for, let alone how to use it. I think all of your (the sith's) sigs are really cool.

Lord Psychic

OOC: lol, ok how's this? Lemme know if you want any changes done, and I'll gladly do them.

<div align="center"><table border=".5" height="158" bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of </font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to </font><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank: Apprentice E-mail: </font><font size="2" color="#00FF00">rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Brainiac8

OOC: Wow, that's really awesome! How do I get it so it shows up for me?

Lord Psychic

Thanks. Just take out what you have for your sig and enter this HTML for it:

<div align="center"><table border=".5" height="158" bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of </font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to </font><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank: Apprentice E-mail: </font><font size="2" color="#00FF00">rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

It's a lot isn't it?

Brainiac8

thanks,so much.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast