Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

Jedi Cadet

Re: Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

:Cadet flips over befor the saber hits her and grabs the hilt of the saber making it so that the saber cant come down on her.:

Lady DeVille

*As Cadet grasps the hilt of the saber, De'Ville leans all her weight behind it, pushing Cadet to the ground again. The Jedi keeps her hands on the saber, sparing her life for the moment, and De'Ville kicks her hard in the ribs, breaking the hold. De'Ville doesn't bother straightening, but slashes down, searing a smoking line in Cadet's shoulder.*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet get hit in the sholder with the lightsaber. She grabs her sholder trying to ignore the pain but it is not working.::

Lady DeVille

*While Cadet is distracted by the pain, De'Ville deactivates her saber, does a quick handstand and wraps her legs around the Jedi's head. She squeezes with her knees, and flips back over, slamming Cadet into the ground headfirst.*

Jedi Cadet

Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

::Cadet forces her hands up to stop befor her head hits the ground. She backflips away from LD.::

Lady DeVille

*She turns to face the Jedi, igniting her saber again. As Cadet moves in towards De'Ville, De'Ville sweeps her legs out from under her*

Jedi Cadet

:Cadet jumps over the lightsaber and lands behind LD. She then kicks LD in the back.:

Lady DeVille

*Snarling with rage, De'Ville turns her fall into a roll, and is back up on her feet facing the Jedi quickly. Cadet smirks, and uses the Force to pull LD's saber from her hands, and punches her hard in the face. They exchange blows, De'Ville forcing Cadet against the smooth stone wall of the training grounds. She knees her in the stomach, causing her to double over. The Jedi loses her grip on De'Ville's saber and it flies back to her waiting hands. She brings her saber up for the killing blow*

EDIT: Forgot about that, sorry!

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet looks at her hands and sees no lightsaber.::
    "Um I think one of your little sith friends has my saber LD." She says.

Lady DeVille

ooc: I edited to compensate, I forgot about that

Jedi Cadet

OOC: thats ok
    IC ::Cadet dodges to the side avoiding the saber. She jumps behind LD and kicks her hard in the back comeing very close to breaking her spine.::

Lady DeVille

*De'Ville stumbles forward, momentarily stunned from the blow to her spine. However, it is not broken, and she catches herself against the wall with her hands before she falls to the floor. Cadet springs forwards, reaching for her head and a fatal neck snap, but De'Ville drops to the ground and her hands reach only air and the cool stone of the wall.*

Time to go now... *De'Ville calls her saber to her hand (it had fallen when the Jedi kicked her) and grabs Cadet's led with her other hand, using to Force to add strength to her body as she yanks the Jedi down on the floor with her. De'Ville jams the saber handle against Cadet's ribcage, under her arm, and activates the lightsaber.*

Jedi Cadet

::cadet rolls to the side befor the saber is activated. She jumps to her feet and watches LD.::

Lady DeVille

*As Cadet is rolling away, she cannot roll fast enough to outrun the activated saber. As it extends to its full length, the Jedi is caught in the rib cage with the end, slicing a good sized gash in her side. Blood starts spurting out, and as Cadet staggers to her feet De'Ville sweeps her legs out from under her again, sending her crashing to the floor. De'Ville gets on her knees and pins the Jedi with the Force as she brings her saber up for a killing blow.*

Garrett Blade

*Garrett is just finishing up in the showers when he feels a sharp pain in his spine. he lets out a small cry, and rubs the sore area...*

Garrett Blade: "Ouch!!! That kinda hurts!!! Wonder what the hell..."

*Garrett dismisses the idea and tries to ignore the pain whilst getting dried and changing. Once he is finished and dressed, he walks out of the showers and heads back to his quarters, yet he is still rubbing his back in pain...*

Lady DeVille

ooc: wtf? ....anyway....back to the fight...

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet holds out her hand and uses the force to yank her saber away from who ever was holding it and activating it blocking LD's atack. Cadet then shoves her saber upwards and holds it an inch away from LD's neck::

gengar13

Re: *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

Then as the jedi holds the lightsaber to LD's neck, a big white tiger jumped out of nowhere and tackled the jedi.

*Hello LD i was in the pool but when i smelled a terrible stench i thought a jedi was here in the palace or somewhere. Jedi i'd like you to meet Hades, he's my tiger don't you just love the way it looks. You know it doesn't really have a taste for jedi but then again he's not a picky eater hahaha*.

Gengar helps LD up then grabs his tiger and sits somewhere to watch the rest of the fight.

Thinks to himself(*How could i have missed this battle for so long, are my senses getting that out of tuned*).

Lady DeVille

Re: *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

*De'Ville watches the wounded Jedi regain her feet. She twirls her purple/jade saber in her hand, remaining on guard. Cadet holds her left arm tightly against her side, trying to stop the flow of blood. The wound is partially cauterized from the saber, yet blood is still dripping steadily from it. De'Ville smirks* Going to take more than bacta to heal that one.

*She steps up to Cadet, and the Jedi blocks a series of lightsaber blows, but stumbles back as she is weakened. De'Ville trips her up by hooking her foot around the Jedi's ankle, and kicks her in her wounded left side as their sabers lock.*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet steps out of the way of the kick and shoves her saber at LD's side::

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast