Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

Lady DeVille

*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

*and lets her eyes roam the training grounds. Apprentices are being brutalized by their masters (as it should be) and she is bored. Though she is but an apprentice herself, De'Ville suddenly shouts* SOMEBODY SPAR WITH ME! *She throws her body into a defensive stance, and awaits a sparring partner*

Damien Killcannon

Re: *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

:: Wandering onto the training grounds, Damien notices the lovely Lady DeVille twirling her lightsabre around in boredom. Smiling, he walks over to her calmly. ::

You look mighty energetic... planining on anything in particular?

Lady DeVille

*She eyes him disdainfully* Do you think you can keep up? *She playfully menaces him with her saber, then returns to her defensive stance* Would you like to spar?

Damien Killcannon

:: He takes a deep bow. ::

I would be honoured to spar with you, m'Lady. I am sure that your grace in battle is matched only by your beauty. You may make the first move.

Lady DeVille

*mutters to herself* I can make the first move... * *She sees he has no lightsaber, and deactivates her own, clipping it to her belt.* We'll make this hand to hand, but all Force powers are allowed, just in the intrest of me not cutting you to pieces.

*Killcannon nods, and barely has time to unfold his arms before De'Ville advances and spins, catching him in the chest with her booted foot*

Damien Killcannon

:: Stumbling back a step, Damien darts forward quickly, grabbing LD by her still extended leg. She struggles for a moment to wrench free her appendage, as he places his other hand on her leg, pulling it high. He pushes forward, using her momentum to launch her into a flip, throwing DeVille clear over his shoulder. He takes a few steps back, his face betraying no emotion. ::

Why don't you pick up your weapon? I could use the practice...

Lady DeVille

*She turns the flip in midair, landing neatly on her feet, which were spread for balance. Facing Killcannon, she answers him* Lady Vader would have my hide on the floor by her bed if I damaged you too badly. *She grabbed him with the Force, and threw him back against the hard stone wall of the training area.*

Damien Killcannon

:: Damien goes flying backwards towards the wall behind him at an incredible speed, his feet just barely dragging on the ground. Hurtling at a breakneck speed, he collides with said wall, creating a loud *thwack* as he does. He slumps a bit, but straightens himself back up. Damien lloks down, observing his own chest. A careful finger prods at his ribcage, inspecting a broken rib. A smile of ecstasy crosses his face as he looks up to the source of it. ::

How kind of you! It's... wonderful. I must be certain to return the favour.

:: Calmly, he lifts his right hand to Lady Deville, palm opened outward and fingers seperated. She begins to lift off of the ground, hovering several inches in the air.... rising, until the inches become feet. With a blur, Damien is gone from where he stands, appearing next to the Lady. He swings around in a complete circle, lifting his leg. His kick connects with her side in a well executed roundhouse manuever, knocking her out of his invisible grasp. She falls back to the padded floor, colliding softly. ::

Lady DeVille

*falling to the ground, she barely manages to get her feet under her before he is beside her again, aiming his fist towards her face. She grabs his fist with the Force and then steps up quickly into his reach. She takes his head in her hands and brings it downwards with strength, catching it with her knee*

Damien Killcannon

:: Not being able to see a way to pull out of her grasp, Damien instead turns his head sharply down, jabbing his chin to his chest to protect his nose from being broken. Deville's kneecap collides with his forehead, causing a slight throb to him as it does. Stepping away from her grasp, he woozily treads a few careful steps backwards. Crouching down a bit, he propels himself forward, with a little help from the Force, right into LD. His hands fly out, grabbing each of her wrists and pinning her to the ground under his weight. ::

Well, now... that wasn't very nice...

:: Damien slowly leans down, bringing his face to hers, struggling to keep her still. Using his chin, he pushes her head aside just a bit and places a tender kiss on her neck. ::

But you certainly are fun to play with.

Lady DeVille

*Enraged at his gesture, she pushes him off her, and he lands on the ground a few feet away. She rolls to her feet and as he regains his footing she grabs his hair and lifts him so his toes are barely touching the ground.

De'Ville long hair has escaped her braid, and she angrily pushes it out of her face. She walks up to him, and he smiles just a little, toes scrabbling on the floor. And she slaps him open handed, leaving a red palm mark on his pale cheek. She releases him*
    I wouldn't have done that if I were you.

Damien Killcannon

Oh? And why is that? Momentary pleasure at any cost is the only way to enjoy life. The archaic philosphers called it Darwinism, I believe. A hedonistic approach is the only true state of being.

:: His face once again impassive, Damien drops to the floor, extending one leg out as he spins it around, sweeping LD's legs out from under her. He does a quick flip, hopping to his feet and walks beside her, commanding the Force to restrain her on the ground. Bending over, he lifts her up in his arms, once again smiling. ::

Somehow, I'm not in the mood for a spar any more.

:: He grins. ::

Lady DeVille

*As he raised her in his arms, she had reflexively thrown her arms around his neck. Now as she rests there she seems to consider something in her mind. He is no longer restraining her, which is good, she would only have been brought to greater anger at being bound. She looks up into his dark eyes and sees something...intriguing there. She blinks* Hedonistic pursuits are a waste of my strength. *She carefully extracts herself from his grasp, and stands facing him.* And would distract you from your training. However, *she moves in closer, face barely an inch from his* it would be interesting...

Damien Killcannon

:: Still smiling, Damien raises his right hand upwards, the first two fingers extended. he brings them close to his own face, touching them to his lips: kissing the fingertips. Slowly, he turns his hand around, touching the fingers to Lady Deville's lips. Softly, he speaks. ::

Maybe we can spar again when I procure myself a weapon. Until then, you have my mark. Consider it a promise.

Lady Vader

*LV watches the spar and aftermath silently in the shadows, not wanting to interfere*

*she figured that the best way for Damien to learn his first match, would be to let him be challenged without her interference*

*hence, she has given him a chance at independance in the Dark Side*

*she nods her head in approval of the outcome... and smiles*

Live Wire

*LW stands silently by LV watching her apprentice fight the newcommer. Pleased with the progress DeVille was making she smiles. But she intended to speak with her apprentice about the importance of not permitting....distractions...to interfere with her focus*

Jedi Cadet

Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

::Cadet appers in the rafters. Her young half sith face watches the two battle. She laughs to herself thinking 'so this is the best they have?' She glances at LV and LW.::

Lady DeVille

Re: Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

ooc: sorry, damn double posts

Lady DeVille

Re: Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

ooc: what the heck is a Jedi doing here?? Do you want to be killed? Also, I was under the impression that the training grounds are open air....am I wrong?

Jedi Cadet

Re:*spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

"You did nto have to repeat yourself. And I am in enuff trouble with sith where when you threaten me it totaly does not scare me if that was what you were trying to do."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast