Thread: Feecha Neolarthothep

Malice Draclau

Feecha Neolarthothep

Entering the training grounds, Malice stops in the center of the room. Turning he looks at Feehca, his new apprentice.

*Tell me child, what do you know of the force and it's users. The sith, and the jedi*

Malice went through questioning when he was an apprentice, and so all of his apprentices would go through questioning.

Feecha Neolarthothep

Re: Feecha Neolarthothep

Her master led her into a chamber, where he turned around to face her. Feecha thought about the question. She did know the answer, or so she thought.

"The Jedi focus on feelings and emotions. Focusing on emotions makes them weak. That is all I know of the Jedi. The Sith, they channel their hatred to make them more powerful. The Jedi do not understand this and this is what makes them weak."

She did not know much about the Force, only that it supplied the Sith, as well as the Jedi, their power.

Malice Draclau

Re: Feecha Neolarthothep

Malice thought about her answer before sayig anything.

*Your partially right. For both sides use feelings, it just depends on which ones that matter. The jedi first of all use the force to protect, and defend the so called innocent. By giving their lives to serve someone else they become weak and do not know the true power of the force*

He pased and took a deep breath before speaking again.

*As for the sith, we use the force to do what we will with it. The sith bend and manipulate the force, not letting it control you but you controlling it. We use the emotions hate, anger, greed, lust, pain, and fear to give us power. Such feelings we draw upon to bring us even closer to reachingthe true power within the darkside*

After finishing his little speach he walked a circle around Feecha.

*Now, for a final question, tell me alittle about yourself. A bond between a master and their apprentice is essential if the apprentice wishes to stay alive long enough to go far within the force*