Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Palace Pool

Dark Lord Dyzm

The Palace Pool

**Dyzm Floats on the innertube in the middle of the pool, trying to get some sleep**

Lordess Amber

Re: The Palace Pool

is there a diving board? *runs and jumps in the pool makeing a HUGE splash!!!*

Lady DeVille

Re: The Palace Pool

ooc: I just saw your sig quote! I had it first!!!

gengar13

Re: The palace pool

Gengar walks in and to everybodies surprie brings with him a white tiger.

*Hey a pool cool i never saw this, lets go swim hades*.

Gengar turns to look at his pet only to find him laying down sleeping.

*Ohh how rood of me i forgot to introduce my pet hades, he's from tatooine. I got him from a slave trader who was abusing him. i killed the the guy and kept the tiger*.

With that Gengar jumped into the pool but making a tiny splash then starts to float around.

Brainiac8

*Kahn enters, and takes a running start, then leaps into the pool* Cannonball!!! *water splashes every1* oops...sorry. Hey Gengar, I see you found a pet. *wistles and a young wolf enters* this is my wolf Ares everyone. Cool tiger gengar, i see you used my idea of using a greek god's name.
    <div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lordess Amber

OOC: sorry i didnt see u had it i didnt even do it...i didnt notice it till u said something ...either heather or fox did it...

gengar13

*Well Kahn i was going to name the very next pet i got aries, but since you took it i named him the next best name in the greek gods hades.

Lady DeVille

OOC: No problem Amber, you can keep it if you want, it doesn't bother me that much.

Brainiac8

OOC: I LOVE Greek Mythology (My fav is Athena).
    <div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Looks up after being rudely awaken**

Dang Pets Everywhere... Maybe I should Get a Pet Kyrat Dragon or something. Or A Wampa...

Live Wire

oooh pool!!!

I bet slippery would love swim in something bigger then her tank! Anyone mind an electric eel in the pool??? *innocent smile*

Lordess Amber

i dont..........Hey we let fox in dont we? :P

Lordess Amber

i dont mind...hey we let fox in dont we?

gengar13

Re: The palac pool

*Hey i don't mind, maybe it can liven things up and possibly make the water bubbly and be a hottub*.

Suddenly Hades wakes up and smells the eel. with it's lightning fast speed it rushes LW's eel and snatches it out of her hand. but he gets a shocking surprise as the eel electrifies there first time meeting each other. Hades barley feeling it drops the eel and goes back to sleep in disgust and hungry. he quickly starts playing with Aries and they both fall into the baby pool.

*Eeww i hate the smell of a dirty wet tiger, Hades your not going back to the room until you dry off. wow that stinks i'm outta here good bye have fun with my tiger but don't hurt him*.

Lordess Amber

UH OH
    Ok it posted twice..

Brainiac8

*Ares jumps out of the baby pool, and shakes sending water on every1.* *Kahn jumps off diving board and does a somersault in mid air...unfortunately he doesn't straighten out completely. smack! Kahn does a perfect belly flop.*
    Ouch..that HURT.

Live Wire

ahhhh!!! Poor slippery!

Damn tigers. I'm going to get his teeth taken out and you can feed him soft foods!

*takes slippery back to her tank*

Dark Lord Dyzm

Didnt anyone read the Sign?

**Points to a VERY LARGE No Pets Allowed Sign**

Brainiac8

Hey, rules were meant to be broken. Besides, Ares here isn't going to be in the water, are you? *Ares looks innoccent, and as soon as Dyzm turns his back, he jumps into the pool then swims around, and jumps back out.*
    *wispers to Gengar*
    Hey, go get that serpent of yours, then we can have some fun.
    *stops when Dyzm looks at him suspiciously, and says loudly (so that dyzm will overhear)to gengar
    SO HOW HAS YOUR TRAINING BEEN GOING?

Live Wire

*LW uses the force to tear down the sign when dyzm's back it turned*

sign? what sign? *innocent smile*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast