Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *unpacks and sets up his room*

Lord Psychic

Re: *unpacks and sets up his room*

Please Kahn, understand that it is. We need this information so we can help prep you. Please..... anything else?

Brainiac8

No, except that my mother never mentioned me having a father, or any other relatives. If that helps at all. I'm REALLY sorry, I won't hide anything from you again Master, or any of the other Sith.
    <div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Live Wire

It's okay Kahn. I know all of this must be hard for you to talk about.

Do you want me to get someone to look at your injuries?

Brainiac8

If you think they're serious enough, sure. I never really thought they were that bad, but I guess if they acted up in a battle i'd be in trouble.
    <div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Live Wire

I will summon a physician to take a look at you.

Brainiac8

Alright. Thanks for, for caring about me. No one ever cared about my welbeing before. *turns bright red from embarassment*

Dr Psychic

Thanks for hadling the physican, LW.

And Kahn, you are becoming a fine Sith--espicially for your age. Here, we will show great respect for you, and all members will care for your wellbeing, unlike many things in your past. If you are hurt, or if something is troubling you, please let us know, and we'll help you deal with it to the best of our abilities. And thank you for letting us know about yourself, and you are forgiven; I found it troublesome myself to reveal certain things about myself, but I know I can trust all my fellow members of TSO, and so can you.

Lord Psychic

ARRGH! Wrong user name: that last post was made by me.

Brainiac8

*Later that night, after the physician had gotten rid of the scars, Kahn lay in bed sleeping. The operation had triggered a memory that he had blocked out long ago. As he slept on, he had a dream..............
    *In the darkness of Jabba's palace, a baby is heard crying.*
    Hush Kahn, you must be quiet.
    *A young woman speaks softly to a toddler who is crying. Jabba wakes up and says (in Huttese)
    That brat has been to noisy lately. Maybe a good beating would quiet the rugrat down.
    *The young woman cries out as the Gamorrean guards take the child from her*
    No! He's just a child, don't hurt my baby!
    *Jabba laughs as the woman tries to fight her way over to the child which is being held by the guards. He reaches over and presses a button, and she drops down...straight into the rancor pit.*
    Jabba: Have it your way. The boy can grow into a slave for me. You, on the other hand won't be so lucky.You were becoming boring anyways.
    *in the pit the woman tries desparately to escape the monster, but it grabs her and rips her in half before devouring her. Strangely, she didn't cry out once*
    Jabba: Since your mother failed to provide me with as much entertainment as I wished, you will.
    *The guards use clubs to beat the little boy until he is unconcious. Over all the noise there is Jabba's loud evil laugh............*
    *Kahn wakes up with a start, soaked in sweat and shaking all over. He gets dressed and takes a walk to the balcony, where he stares into the stars and tries to forget......*

gengar13

Gengar enters the room seeing Kahn looking out the balcony towards the stars.

*Hey buddie sorry to disturbe you but DDC has just kidnapped LW and i'm going off to rescue her. if you want i could give you a lift*.

OOC: to get to where we are, then go to the disccution forum and read LW message to get the site.

Brainiac8

OOC: I don't think I'd be much help.... as far as I've heard, DDC is a pretty good fighter, and no 10 yr. old could take him down. I don't think Psy would be please if I got myself killed.

gengar13

OOC: Don't worry i'll be there to watch your back. you don't even have to fight, but if he tries to hurt you then i'll step in and fight him on your behalf. but LW said all can participate even apprentices, and lord Psychic left to help as well. besides i need the company my ship is lonley with just me and my tiger my men are all stupid troopers and droids so they aren't much help. so just come man your not getting enough action around here i've been watching and you haven't posted in a while so get your but out there.

Brainiac8

OOC: Alright alright. let's go kick some butt!

Brainiac8

OOC: Never made it to help you out LW, sorry. So let's just ignore that I left. Right now I'm still staring at the stars, lost in my thoughts.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123