Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *in a cell*

Kahn12

Re: *in a cell*

*Kahn speaks through the Force to Psy*
    Do you want me to come? I have a TIE defender to get there fast.

Live Wire

OOC: Well theres so much going on, Dagger left, Gav died, LL's dying.....its kinda hectic around here. I dunno where I am in the timeline anymore!

Lord Psychic

OOC: Nor do I... but I'll just fudge it.

IC:

*Through the Force to Kahn.*

Psy: Copycat, stealing my idea for a ship! Just kidding.. sure come along, he'll probably listen more to you then he will to me. Meet me at their house if you can.

Kahn12

Actually, I've had this ship for awhile. Sure, see you there. *Kahn hops into his TIE defender and takes off towards Gengar's house.*

gengar13

OOC: Sorry to burts your bubble guys. But if your thinking he will go to there house then your wrong(if you mean the board Amnde made. nope he will not be there) I will give you a hint. He will go to the place where she feels at home.

Kahn12

OOC: That would be TGC. You gonna make a thread or do you want me or Psy to?

gengar13

Well i was thikning of wither making my own thread. Or jumping in the thread Midian made that she is in. I still haven't thought about it yet. But just keep your eyes open for it.

Kahn12

okidays. u gonna do it tonight, or tomorrow cause I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now and I have to get off soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12