Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home for now.

gengar13

Home for now.

A ship lands in the hanger and men come out of it. A Captain comes out followed by troopers carrying Gengar. He has bandages on his face from the glass that Psy had used on him. They carried him to his room and layed him on the bed. The Captain then told his mean to leave so they did, he sat down by Gengar and waited for him to wake. His Captain was loyal and would give his life for him. Gengar was now sound asleep.

DRAGONFLAMER

Re: Home for now.

*DF walks into the room and see's G13*
    DF:Is he ok
    Captin:Sort of

gengar13

The Captain stands up and Greets DF.

CAPTAIN: He suddenly wnet balistic and told us to go to TGC. So we did, then he started to fight with his wife and then his friend Kahn. But whenmaster Psy came he hurt Gengar badly. Gengar fainted on the way home. He was mad when he started getting a headache and yelled out stuff like no i don't want to go back. My mission isn't doneyet, i must kill her, We all didn't like him when he was like this. But he is our leader so we will do whatever he says*

The captain sits down once again.

CAPTAIN: I will sit here and await for him to wake up.

DRAGONFLAMER

If we kill her everybody will kill us. Every gungan and jedi on TGC.

gengar13

The Captain looks at DF.

CAPTAIN:Well i do not know why he wants her dead. I thought they loved each other. I would not want to go into another war. Not again. But non the less, if he tells us to do something then we will do it. We would follow him to the ends of the univers and back. We are very loyal to him

DRAGONFLAMER

I know way he wants here dead. The evil G13 inside him. Want to kill everybody mostley.

gengar13

The Captain looks at him with confusion.

CAPTAIN:No he never told us of this. But it doesn't matter. Good or evil we will do what he says. I do not care what's worng with him he is our leader and we will serve him till we die. Your his brother, why didn't you help him when he was fighting his wife and master Psy. I thought you two where close.

He stares at DF.

DRAGONFLAMER

I was gone. Captin I know he wants JA dead but I have to let that NOT happened. Unless you want your head to be blown of you will listen to me and do as I sat untill further notice.

OOC:I g2g bye. see ya tommorow.

gengar13

The Captain laughs.

CAPTAIN o that and when he wakes and sees or hears me dead, he will come after you. If he asks us to go after her then with much regret i will do so. I will only listen to Gengar and Gengar only. Well maybe his master LW if she says so. But only those two i will listen to. You cannot make threats unless you are prepared to back them up.

The Captain turns away from DF and just looks at Gengar wondering when he will wake up.

DRAGONFLAMER

Aims gun at the Captin and sets full power

"I'm not kidding. An If you do belive my then smart take me one more time.

Kahn12

*Kahn, who has gotten back from TGC a little after Gengar, walks into Gengar's room. He sees DF and the captain.*

Even if he was told to, the captain couldn't kill Amnde DF. She IS a fully trained and capable Jedi Knight after all. If you have to kill this guy go ahead but even alive he doesn't pose much of a threat. It's Gengar who is the real danger.

*Kahn's anger had left awhile ago, but just thinking about what Gengar had said brought fear and anger up inside him. Kahn looked down at gengar, and wondered if he was back to normal now.*

gengar13

The Captain Looked at DF.

CAPTAIN:So you want to kill me huh.

He whistled and 3troopers and 2droids came into the room with there guns aimed at DF.

CAPTAIN:If you kill me then they will kill you. Even if they fail, Gengar will hate you forever if i should die.

Gengar started to toss and turn in his bead.

*Nooooo....d...don't kill her...please no. Gengar...i will...i will get you...you bastard*

He was having a nightmare.

CAPTAIN:Please let's settle this in another time. I must attend to Gengar.

He wet a cloth and put it on Gengars forehead.

Kahn12

*Kahn resisted the urge to grab his blaster and kill Gengar, and get revenge for what he had said. But that was the other gengar, not his friend. Kahn tried gently entering his mind, trying to reach the real gengar. Through the Force:*

Gengar....it's me Kahn. You have to fight him, get him out of your mind. You can do it, you are a strong Sith. Think of Amnde and your child.*

gengar13

Suddenly the room around Kahn goes black. When he looks around he only sees Gengar.

*Hey buddy what you doing here. How did you get into my mind. Well it's good to see you anyways*

Gengar looksaround.

*Better be carful, The other me is around here somehere. He was badly weakened so he went back here but still wont let me return. So i am looking for him to kill him. So just be careful*

Gengar walks around with his saber ignited.

Emporer Hades

*There is a ringing echo in the room of a deep laughing, as Hades appears in a small whirlwind of fire next to Kahn.*

"Kahn...Sith ALWAYS have the advantage over Jedi...I am not saying that a Sith desciple would fair well against a Jedi Master. But, if you put a relatively advanced Sith disciple, or Sith warrior against a Jedi Knight, the Warrior would have the advantagem and the disciple would be at the same level as the Jedi...The reason is that Jedi are such insolent creatures...that they are at the stage before the Sith. The Sith originates from hatred, anger, vengefulness, etc., and this originates from fear. Fear is in every creature to ever roam, including Jedi. So when enough fear is gained, fear is turned in to anger/hatred, or otherwise known as...power. So you can see that Sith are, if you will, the evolved, more powerfull, version of Jedi.
    And my dear Captain, not that we would wish to harm Gengar, but remember, we are all Sith...let me demonstrate."

*Hades moves his hand to his forhead, then extends it to that stormtooper nearby.*
    "Leave us at once."
    *The stormtroopers nod their heads, and slowly depart the room, and venture down the hallway.*

"So as you can see, your stormtroopers would not fair well at all...and do you really think even a few stormtroopers would fair well against any Sith? I think not..."

Kahn12

*Kahn barely hears Hades, he is within Gengar's mind now.*

If we kill him here, will he leave?

*Kahn has both great amounts of fear and anger when he thinks about the other Gengar, and he wants revenge, along with the safety of Amnde and her child.*

Emporer Hades

"So not it's...How about we all converse in Gengar's mind now!"
    *Hades sighs, and easily dips in to Gengar's mind, keeping a eye out above to make sure the Captain doesn't come up with anything*
    "Kahn...we can stop this 'other Gengar'...you see...I would be able to rip out this 'evil spirit' in Gengar's conscious mind, we quickly eliminate it...if it doesn't piss me off any jump back in...and it would be the end of that...or we can also..."
    *Hades starts to mutter something quietly to himself*

gengar13

Gengar thinks.

*I do not know. The fact is i have never beat him in combat. We either tied, or he beat me. But now i will not hold back any longer. He tried to kill my wife and child. And my cousin as well as you. When i find him then i will kill him myself*

(Hahahaha do you really think you can beat my. What a fool you are Gengar. I am a true sith and there for cannot be defeated)

The voice echoes throughout the blackness.

*Gggggrrrrr come out and fight you coward. I know Psy beat you so your weak and vunerable. And....hehehehe Kahn even got you good hahahahaha*

Gengar starts laughing.

(Hey stop laughing at me.Gggrrrr that's it)

From the side Gengar came out and jumpkicked Gengar in the head. He was sent flying and he then sweeped Kahn of his feet and kicked him in the ribs.

Kahn12

*Kahn doubled over for a minute...he was definately going to feel that in the morning. All the anger and fear he had felt for the other gengar were unleashed. Kahn ignited his training saber, and used the Force Lightning move he had been taught on Gengar. While he was temporarily stunned, Kahn rushed in to attack.*

Emporer Hades

"Ugh...they always forget when Hades beats them... anyway...will you want my help, Gengar?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast