Malice steps into his room, Turols behindhim. Malice grabs his double bladed white saber, hsi black trench coat and white trench coat. He then packs some other clothing in a bag putting in two blasters and three thermal detonaters. Looking at Turols he then turns and leaves a message on a holo pad.

*Hey guys, this is Malice. If any of you are looking for me, i will not be here. I will be going to the planet Duroon and will begone for a few days. Hopefully i will find out more of my past*

Leaving a copy of a map which shows Duroon and the path they are taking he continues to speak.

*Ohh and Bro, if you read this then you can find me through this. You might also find out about your path*

With that said he closed the holo pad and placed it on his desk. Walking out of the door he closed it behind him leaving it unlocked. Malice then leads Turols to the hanger where they get into Malice's lambda shuttle. The hanger bay doors open and Malice's shuttle shoots of into space heading for the planet Duroon.