Thread: finding a body

Darth Roul

finding a body

::floats around and sees a young man and desides to possess him. Roul floats over twards him and enters his body. The body goes limp and then comes back to life. Roul walks to his room and puts on his chain mail. On the front is the emblem of his family. The green scorpian on a black background. He puts his black robes on and hooks his double bladed black lightsaber on his back. He now had a mission to find Graem D Snowbringer and kill her. Roul was ready for a fight and was gonna find one::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Not Quite Yet...

OOC: Your spirit still lies within a force-null area. You are in limbo, and if you ever intend to possess another body, you have to be brought back by a Master, because right now, you are "one with the Force".

Darth Roul

Re: Not Quite Yet...

OOC: One:I escaped the room through the ground
    Two: I am a master so I can bring myself back

Darth Viscera

OOC: One: Didn't you escape the room throught the ground using the force?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: Precisely. Your spirit wouldn't even be able to move, as it is in a Force-null region. Its just sorta...there, until otherwise brought back...by a living master once the Force Null area is gone.

Darth Roul

OOC:a spirit can't use the force, the force has no power in it. My soul can leave anybody at anytime because of my reserection and the forces of hell. Which don't have anything to do with the force either

Sanis Prent

OOC: A spirit is bound to the force...as it is a mystical essence. Trust me on this...its why Obi Wan could be a blue ghosty thing in the first place. These things are solely dependent on the force.

And I will reiterate...these "forces of Hell"...if they are mystical or magical by any definition, will definitely be dependent on the Force.

As it stands....you are still stuck.

Darth Roul

OOC: thats right I forgot about that. this first part is void
    IC: ::the soul is brought to hell by forces more powerful than the force. Roul is made more powerful and does not need the force to use his powers from hell. Roul is sent back to the surface and finds a body to posses. When he fineshed possesing the body, Roul walks to his room and puts on his chainmail with his family symbol of a glowing green scorpian, his black robe is placed on top of that with his double bladed black light saber and a blaster hidden under the cloak. Roul then goes to stalk his prey::

Anbira Hicchoru

OOC: Didn't you hear me? "Powers from Hell" are mystical...and all things mystical in Star Wars stem from the Force. You cannot do any of this in your current state. Right now, the only way for Roul to be brought back is for one of the masters to resurrect him. He cannot do so on his own, because he relinquished his soul in a force-null region.

Darth Roul

OOC:I have a job i must do and I need a body

Anbira Hicchoru

OOC: Then get one of the masters who can do such Sith sorcery to place your soul in a body.

Darth Roul

OOC: who are they?

Anbira Hicchoru

I'm pretty sure LW, Dagger, or LV can...ask them.

Dark Lord Malice

I thought Jedah Lynch does sith magic thing?

Darth Roul