Thread: Return (open RP)

Lord Dagger

Return (open RP)

:: Dagger walks slowly through the trees towards the palace and stops when he reaches sight of it. He sighs ::
    "So much pain, so much death, and for what? Nothing, thats what."
    :: Dagger screams into the night ::
    "NOTHING!!!"
    :: Dagger calms down and looks at the palace, wondering weather he should go back or not, he new they would welcome him back, concidering what he had done to their enemies, but still, there was that faint sense of dread about returning. That going back would cause more trouble than it was worth, that he would never leave again. But perhaps that didn't matter, what did any more? He sighed again and began a slow walk that would take him into the palace ::

Lord Dagger

Re: Return (open RP)

:: Dagger walked right up to the walls of the Palace and looked up. Looking with the Force rather than his eyes Dagger picked out all his friends, his collegues and those he served. But even here, at the very entrance his iron resolve faltered and he was not sure that he wanted to, or even could, enter. He looked up once more and his anxiety was easily felt by those intune with the Force despite his attempts to stiffle the wave. ::
    "Well"
    :: He said aloud ::
    "Let us see what that distress beacon brinngs"
    :: With that he sat down with his back to the Palace wall looking at the forest ::

Big Bad Naga

Walking through the dark halls, Naga's head spins to the side. He can feel a distress signal in the Force. One of pain and longing. BBN runs to the window and looks outside. Outside of the palace walls he notices Dagger, one time member of TSO. The one who recently betrayed @#%$ @#%$.

Naga figures he must be in trouble and runs to the Palace entrance.

Outside he races to Dagger, and notices the Sith sitting on the floor. Naga forces down a smile to see he was not in that much peril.

"Dagger, what brings you to TSO?"

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiled kindly ::
    "What could keep me away? I have nowhere else to go, all that i want and all that i need is here?"
    :: He lowered his head and looked at the dirt at feet ::
    "But i'm not sure i can.."
    :: The words seemed to be choked off, by some wave of emotion, which rippled through the Force ::
    "I'm not sure i can enter the gates yet, i must speak with all of those here who would call themselves my friends"
    :: He looked up at BBN ::
    "All of them. Will you tell, no"
    :: He corrected himself ::
    "Will you ask them to come down here please"

Live Wire

*LW had been out walking trying to clear her mind. So much had happened to her lately that she was unsure how to proceed. As she headed back towards the palace she paused...so much history in those walls. So many memories and not all of them good. She shook her head willing the pain back into the dark crevices of her mind, so deep not even LV would find it. As she approached she sensed a familiar presence and her eyebrows knit together thoughtfully.

Recent events had not passed unnoticed and she knew this was inevitable. It was not unexpected to her and not at all unwelcome. With long purposefull strides LW approached Lord Dagger her face serious but concern still visible.

Dagger turned to her and see saw the pleading in his eyes. TSO was his home and he knew it but few understood what it really meant to him. LW embraced him with a smile and he knew that he had her support.*

Welcome home my friend.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger held her close, tear rimming his eyes ::
    "Thankyou, i believe you are perhaps the only person who understand how hard this is, and how much that single sentense means to me"
    :: Dagger held back his tears and took his seat again, waiting for more of his friends to arrive ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth came across them there, sentimentalities evident by their aura's.

"Hmm... Welcome back, Dager."

He nodded and continued to walk past them.

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Dyzm Was working on his Ship when he looked out the hanger door and saw Dagger. Throwing down a Oil Rag, Dyzm stands up and walks outside to great him**

Welcome Home Dagger, Hope I didnt offend you by taking my role of traitor hating to seriously.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger wataches them all and breaths ::
    "Thankyou"
    :: He looks up at Dyzm ::
    "You did what had to be done my friend"
    :: He looks round the assembled group ::
    "Just one more i think"
    :: He sat down and closed his eyes, and a vision floated before him...eyes ::

Lady DeVille

De'Ville walked slowly out of the palace, towards the assembled group. Lord Dagger was back, battle worn and weary. The anxiety he had been throwing off ever since he had arrived had lessened, and his sense was a little more content.

She walked up to him and extended her hands, palms facing the blue Corellian sky. Then she placed them on either side of his head, lightly holding his tired face.

Releasing him, she smiled widely. "Its about time."

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger looked up into DeVille's eyes, those haunting eyes ::
    "I think that is everyone who is going to come"
    :: He stood ::
    "As i'm sure you are all aware, i 'betrayed' TSO to join TMC, i have now handed them over to Darth Viscera and GMA. But standing here looking at you, looking at this place, i'm not sure, after all that happened i can come back"
    :: He sighed ::
    "There is just, something...missing, and i need your help to find it"

Lady DeVille

"What is it that you need?" De'Ville questioned him. "You are welcome back, you only did what you had to do. We will not turn our backs on you if you require our help."

She looked around at her fellow Sith, "At least I will not."

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiles ever so slightly at DeVille ::
    "I do not know what it is that is missing, i am glad to know that you would not my dear."
    :: Dagger looked round his collection of friends ::
    "You are all i have left, my only reason to go on, what will my apprentises betrayal and everything else..."
    :: He stopped, unable to go on ::