Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **Lays on a rock next to a stream**

gengar13

Re: **Lays on a rock next to a stream**

(It's the roman god...not dog)

And Hades i don't care how long you had it, now it belongs to my tiger. And if you ever call him a mut again i will make you sorry.

Emporer Hades

"Naaa, I don't wanna deal with more dead people than I already have...and your...tiger, is a mut! How about you attack me...and then just shove yourself in to the barrel of my NSDs' super laser for all I care!"

Kahn12

*Kahn's eyes flash.*
    Hey watch it. If you're gonna mess with Gengar than you're messing with me too.

Emporer Hades

"Think there's room in that barrel for you too!"

Kahn12

Hey newbie, don't go threatening us. You wanna fight bring it on.

Emporer Hades

Hah...newbie? Ack...don't think this is the first type of fighting I have ever done...just because I just joined TSO doesn't mean there's not other things I have done in the Underworld...do you know how many of the Titans down there request 1-on-1 fights with me? So...how about...YOU bring it on.

Kahn12

*Kahn wonders if Psy would get mad at him for fighting just this once.... He ignites a training saber. (you might wanna know that you're fighting a 13 yr. old boy.)
    Fine by me.

Emporer Hades

*Ignites one end on both of his red-double light-sabres*
    "Damn...guess I don't have a training sabre...must make things fair though..."
    *Un-ignites both sabres and clips them back to his sash.*

*Moves his his left hand out in front of him, as he curls his fingers on his right hand and readies it next to his chest. Hades then motions with the fingers on his left hand for Kahn to come at him.*

gengar13

Double post.

gengar13

Gengar ignites double sided white saber.

*Ok buddy let's get this freak*

Kahn12

Ok....
    *Kahn rushes at Hades, and kicks his feet out from under him.*

Emporer Hades

*Hades pushes his body in to a full rotation, allowing himself to land on his feet. As Kahn returns his composure, Hades hurls his right foot in to a back, running the young Sith in to the ground.*

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Gets up off the rock**

HEY!!! STOP IT!!! This is not the time or the place to start fighting.

Kahn12

*Kahn allows the rage to flow into him and gets back up, knowing he'll have a bruise where Hades kicked him. Kahn runs at him, and does a baseball slide between his legs. He stands up quickly and grabs Hades' arms behind his back. He slams his head into hades' head.*
    Ow...

gengar13

Gengar doesn't here Dyzm and charges Hades.

*You shouldn't hurt my friends*

He flips behind him and knees him in the back right on the spine. He then jumps up and kicks him in the back of the head.

Emporer Hades

*Hades starts to laugh at Kahn's misjudgement. Hades then, easily picks up the young Sith by his arm, and hurls him to the ground.*

OOC: A 13 year old boy restraining a big beastly, figure? Not very realistic.

Kahn12

OOC: I didn't say I had you restrained, I was just saying I had grabbed your arm. Sorry though if I was godmoding, I don't have much experiance battling other ppl...I just sparred for the first time with Psy a few days ago.
    IC:
    *Kahn moans as he crashes into the ground, but gets back up quickly. He takes a moment to think, and jumps at a tree, kicking off it and propelling himself at Hades. He headbutts him in the chest.*

Emporer Hades

OOC: Ahh, was just assuming you were trying to restrain me by taking my arm behind my back.(It's the only think I can that I can think of when you hold my hand behind my back)

IC:
    *Hades lets out a low moan, and as Kahn slumps to the ground, Hades slams his claws in to Kahn's side, he then hold him by his back and give him a big uppercot in to his stomach sending him flying in to a tree.*

OOC:
    Just want to give you advice that I recieved from a master I had with another name...it is not good to 'stop and think' or to hesitate...in a real battle you may get complaints that you wouldn't be able to not be hit during that time.

Kahn12

OOC: Got it. Thanks for the advice, I'm sorta making mistakes on purpose cause Kahn's a kid.
    IC:
    *Kahn cries out, and suddenly he sees Hades as his old Master and it's as if Kahn is possesed. He lets go of all his anger, and attacks hades. Kahn jumps up and jumps over Hades, but he turns as Kahn jumps. Kahn kicks Hades in the face and punches him in the stomach.*

Emporer Hades

*Hades slightly budges from the punch and kick, but Hades did feel some pain. Hades then grabs the young Kahn by the throat, and holds him up.*
    "You must be wiser to who you pick battles with...especially if they're much bigger, and stronger than you, and you don't know much of their past and previous battle experience."
    *Hades sets the young Kahn under a tree, letting him rest*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast