Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fate of the Battlegrounds forum...

Lady DeVille

The Fate of the Battlegrounds forum...

Alright, everyone knows we don't use the battleground forum. The question of the hour is what are we going to do with it?

Darth Tholuem

Re: The Fate of the Battlegrounds forum...

I'd deffinately like an outside forum.

gengar13

Well i still want that cafe forum. or even the coffe house.

Live Wire

I dont think we need an extra forum. I know some of you want a coffee house but that can be taken care of by a thread in the black hole. Which doesnt get enough traffic to warrent an extra recreation forum. That's just my thoughts on the matter. However if you want an outside forum for the area around the palace and the cities in the adjacent vicinity that can work I suppose.

Lady DeVille

I don't want another rec forum either, but since that had been mentioned, I put it in the poll. I'm for nothing at all, or outdoors...

I would love it if we had links to swfans, TGC, GJO, RSO, etc etc on our board, however....

Xarkz Chaos

I'm for the links too.

gengar13

Well that would make it easier to go around. ahhhh what the heck put the link thingy up.

Dark Lord Dyzm

The Palace Grounds Then?

Banestone

Links like on here: http://pub16.ezboard.com/bbloodfists ? Btw, please don't post there... that's just an old board I made, and plan on doing exactly nothing with anymore. It looks pretty, though.

Xarkz Chaos

Thats how I've been getting to the gungan council.

Lady DeVille

It looks like the outdoor forum is up by one....any one else choose to vote? We have only 7 votes, I know there are more people here than seven...or are there?? *gets lonely*

Kahn12

I'm for the links.

Darth Tholuem

The links in your sig are taken care of Kahn

Lady DeVille

: Awesome sig!

gengar13

Hey that is a good sig. now if only i can get my thing right dang it. I hate HTML's. ohhh well i will never have a sig. Hey Kahn where did you find the name Kahn, cause i have a game for playstation that has a guy with your name so i was wondering if thats how you got it?????????

Kahn12

Thankx Tholuem and LD. Actually gengar, I got the name from the last name of one of my friends. lol, it sounded like a star wars name so I thought I'd use it.

gengar13

Ohhhh ok then never mind. Cause the game i'm talking about is Breath of Fire 4. it's preety good i love rpg's.

Kahn12

That's awesome. I never tried out that game. RPGs are cool. I got Zelda:Ocarina of Time for Christmas, and it's good so far. I want to beat it first before I check out Majora's Mask.
    Hey Tholuem, the links in my sig aren't working...and thankx again for making the sig for me. *hands him another thousand credits.*

gengar13

Hey i want my sig darn it. But i keep typing the HTML thingy wrong and it doesn't come out right. You know what i mean Kahn you saw it. so i given up on trying to make it work. Ohh and about Zelda yeah that game is good to but i got stuck on the water temple or something like that so i gave up on that to. Gee it really helps to have a book for those doesn't it. Hey we batter stop talking here this is supposed to be for the battlegrounds not us chatting. So this is my lat post here.

Darth Tholuem

I know they're not working yet,. somebody is doing that for me, as we speak

Too bad I can't do it on my own; I'd have made your whole sig by myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast