Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Somewhere In Space Above the Planet*

Warren Azalin

*Somewhere In Space Above the Planet*

:: Warren's missleboat left hyperspace hours ago as he stared at the planet below him, Corellia. He knew it was home to The Sith Order and that was why he was here, it was also the reason he had not just landed on the planet but instead waited for a responce from the planet. Waiting a couple minutes with no responce yet he flicked a switch on the control panel and once again opened the channel to the planet as he spoke ::

"This is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin, I request permision to land. I have come unarmed in a show of good faith, I haven't come to cause trouble only to see my wife. You can take any mesures you want to make sure I'm telling the truth, if you want you may contact Mistress Live Wire or her apprecntice and my wife Saphire Dragones Azalin they will vouch for my honesty."

Dark Lord Dyzm

Re: *Somewhere In Space Above the Planet*

**Dyzm Recives the Transmission, and sits back in his chair without answering**

Dyzm: I can blow him out of space in a second, and no one would know... But...

**Dyzm picks up the comm to a Council member**

Dyzm: We have a Known Jedi in Stationary Orbit around the planet. Should I proceed with my plans to destroy him? Or Let Him Land. Your Call Council.

**Dyzm Gets Missile Locks, while he waits for a answer**

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger answers the comm ::
    "Let him down, lets see what he wants before we kill him"

Garrett Blade

*Garrett felt the presence of the Jedi above the planet. He saw the opportunity and did not waste it......*

Ignition! Hehehe!

*Suddenly, an unseen hand pressed down the ignition switch. A nano-second later the silo doors opened with incredible speed. A salvo of SA/SP Impulse missiles roared out of the launch chamber and started to intercept the Jedi fast. Just to be certain, Garrett's deathly hand placed the missiles in a moderate time vortex, allowing them to travel faster than they would normally be able to travel at. Within seconds the Jedi would be annihilated. And even if the ship was not hit - the blast radius would envelop him with ease.......*

Big Bad Naga

Naga walks to the control panel and watches all this. His feelings toward Warren were neutral at the moment. He had nothing against the Jedi, and no anger toward him.

BBN took a seat and watched Garrett launch the weapon. He quickly turned to Garrett.

"Can you stop those things from hitting the ships. You acted a little too hasty. He could've had valuables on the ship."

Emporer Hades

*Hades gets up from leaning against the wall, from where he was watching all of this take place.*

"I agree with Naga here. We have no idea what he may have on that ship...for all we know, it may be filled with diamonds. And...that may be a clone on that ship...do you really believe that a Jedi would put himself in a position where a Sith controls his fate? I think not. Even though it is impatience which forms a Jedi...patience is still a virtue we need, once already turned. What I'm getting at is...you should've used a much larger type of missle!"

Big Bad Naga

Naga shakes his head and looks up again. Time was running out for Warren.

"No! It is the real Warren Azalin. There is a difference in the Force between clones and regulars."

Naga licks his lips and begins to speak.

"What I'm getting at is that we shouldn't attack him. He has come here to see his wife. Do you think it is right to take the life of a loved one of one of our own comrades? Saphire wouldn't appreciate it that much if you killed her husband."

He sits on a stool again.

"If you want to kill Warren, do it on your own time...Why should we start a fight with someone who doesn't want to?"

Naga closes his eyes.

"Those were my two cents on the matter...Do what you will, I was just stating an opinion."

Emporer Hades

"Well...there is always that quote..."If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." And I believe that I don't have much of a say in this matter...no one listens to Hades...but, I don't believe it is fair to Sapphire either...and shortly after their wedding! We should at least capture the ship..."

*Hades turns his head to the control pannel...and looks at the 'Abort' button...ideas then start to pour in to his head.*

Big Bad Naga

"As I said before, do what you will. I will not be partly responsible for the aftermath events."

Naga turned around and coldly left the room.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Hell, I'll Make the Decision!

**Dyzm's Hands Fly over the controls, and changes the missiles targeting data, sending them off toward the Sun**

And Now...

**Dyzm switchs through weapons and fires off a barrage of Mag Pulse Missiles from a orbital missile sattalite. The Missiles hits the Ship, Knocking all electronics out**

We have a sleeper, someone call a tug.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

HEY!!!!!

::Saphire looked out the window to see her husbands ship and noticed it suddenly blown up::

::she ran through the doorway to the main space control room and looked very peeved off::

WHAT was THAT?! Who did that?
    If he dies........

::Saphire runs to the space dock and looks for Warren::

Garrett Blade

Re: HEY!!!!!

*Garrett's wide grin soon fades into a very dissappointed one. He looked at everyone in the missile control room, then at Dyzm....*

Spoilsport!!!

*Garrett stands and walks towards the exit...*

Hehehehehehehe.....

hahahahahahaha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

<FONT SIZE="5">HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!</FONT>

Emporer Hades

"Ahh, don't go Blade...Dyzm just did that so we can torcher him before we kill him, and take his valuables.....right?"

*Hades sends one of his guards to get a torcher chamber ready for Warren's arrival...*

"That better?"

Garrett Blade

*Garrett turned round slowly as Hades told him not to go. He looked at him with emotionless black holes...*

Torturing people requires too much effort. It's no fun anymore. You give the victim the benefit of meeting their killer - it's much more fun when they don't know what hit them! Hehehe!!!

*Garrett turns back to the door and leaves....*

Emporer Hades

"There is always the oppurtunity to shoot more missles...and, I consider torturing a pleasure, not hard work. It is all worth it when you see their face. Anyway, I am glad when they know who did it...so they can be afraid of them in their future...if they have one."

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Dyzm Turns to Saphire Dragoness**

Nothing to worry about, your **cough** Husbands**cough** ship was hit with Mag Pulse Weapons. It knocks only electronics out. Its Like a Ion Cannon/Stunbolt missile.

**Dyzm sees a shuttle land**

And there he is now... Prisoners are allowed 15 minutes a day to talk with love ones, so you better get a early start.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

growls

::fixes her eye on her 'fellow' sith, and walks over to the prisoner chambers growling curses not to be written on paper, especially not the bible.::

Warren Azalin

:: Warren grumbled as the troopers led him off the shuttle and onto the landing zone, he stared around with a lot on his mind until he saw Saphire. He tried running to his wife,his only loves, but the guards held him back. Not in the mood to be held back from her he went into action, swiftly he grabbed the nearest guard and headbutted him. As the guard fell back Warren turned his attention to the other one and caught him with a swift kick to the face knockin him out. Warren looked at the Sith around him as they stared at him, he was not in the mood for them and decided to ignore him. He rumaged through the guards pocket and found the key to his cuffs, slowly he took them off and walked to Saphire.Walking up to her he smiled slightly as he took her into his arms ::

"It's been awhile my love, I missed you and thanks to these people here I almost didn't see you again. Glad I did though."

:: Warren kissed her passionatly as the Sith turned away in disgust, he knew it was pissing them off but he didn't care he was with his wife. As he pulled back slowly from her he whispered softly in her ear ::

"I think we may want to talk somewhere more private my love, I don't trust most of these people too much and do not want to be inturrupted while we talk."

:: Warren took Saphires hand into his as the walked out and headed towards her room to talk more, he had finally arrived after all the trouble. Now if only he knew how he was going to leave ::

Garrett Blade

Emporer Hades

*Laughs violently as he sees Blade smash Warren in to the pillar.*

"Hahahah, couldn't resist, could you?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast