Thread: An RPG to Churba

Darth Roul

An RPG to Churba

it will begin tomorrow, we will invade the five remaining planets of the Churba System, we have a small fleet and a fairly large army. I need help from one or two people with a couple of frieghters that could carry extra battle droids. I have the main power ship for them already that is orbiting New Cov (in the Chruba System), this was given to me by DDC when he gave me my original army. I will be the commander of this mission. This will not take long for the people on two of these planets are barbaric, two of the planets hold no life. However Churba itself holds a people that are as advanced in technology as we are so that could be a tough fight.

GuardPiett

Hey, Roul.

Me and my 'Over Inflated Ego' have dibs on the Hapan sector. Please relinquish your attack, or I may be wedged into something rather rash.

Darth Roul

Re: Hey, Roul.

its too late, New Cov is already mine, taken legaly and now I am expanding

GuardPiett

I'd...

I'd like to see the New Cov thread.

Darth Roul

Re: I'd...

its long gone, it took place months ago

GuardPiett

Well...

Could two Councilers vouch for that?

Dark Lord Dyzm

Re: Well...

You Freaking Couldnt Vouch for half the things I asked. Now your whining becuse things aint going your way.

Darth Viscera

I can vouch for Piett's incursions into the Hapan consortium. That does not necessarily mean, however, that it should be denied to TSO or Roul or Dyzm. You two should contact each other on AIM and make an arrangement as to which Hapan systems should be taken by who. Perhaps an open door policy should be established.

Darth Roul

All I want is the Churba System. Nothing more

GuardPiett

Alright, Roul. Deal.

As for you, Dyzm, WTF are you talking about?